Nails Inc TSV - 21/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 7 Piece Fashion Insiders Collection

QVC Price: £30.50

Today's Special Value Price : £24.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-7-Pi...04910.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@74ca74ca

Nails Inc Fashion Insiders collection. This seven-piece set of fabulous nail colours and effects includes two new shades created especially for QVC, plus a brand new hot pink colour for spring summer 2014, a fun new nail effect and more. Hot off the catwalks, this gorgeous collection will ensure your nails are fashion forward whatever the outfit or season.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Create countless looks - this amazing collection of brand new colours and special effects, includes polishes with chunky particles and fine particles, shimmers, nudes and more so you can use them individually and also layer them for a variety of stunning nail looks.

Professional-looking nails at home - formulated with the latest professional technologies, Nails Inc polishes are long lasting and chip resistant with a high shine and great pigment colour.

Contains:

•1 x Victoria (10ml) - this amazing, bestselling core shade is a vampy deep cherry red and the perfect shade to take you from season to season as it looks chic any time of year
•1 x South Street (10ml) - a new gunmetal, crushed foil-effect created especially for QVC, which dries to a matte finish and has a gorgeous texture that still looks pearlescent and shiny to the eye
•1 x Brunswick Gardens (10ml) - a sheer nude created especially for QVC, that has walked straight off the spring summer 2014 catwalks, looks stunning with one to two coats on natural nails for that instant healthy look, and is the perfect way to revive your nails this season
•1 x Sheraton Street (10ml) - a fabulous core nude with a twist for spring summer 2014, in a stunning pastel slate blue which looks beautiful with any skin tone
•1 x Sloane Street (10ml) - a fab, new hot pink colour for spring summer 2014 inspired by the latest catwalks
•1 x Liverpool Street (10ml) - a new pale pink, white, gold and pastel blue Pop Art effect polish which is a chunky matte and shiny particle polish that goes beautifully over Sheraton Street or a sheer nude shade like Brunswick Gardens
•1 x Hornton Street (10ml) - an ultra-violet iridescent top coat created especially for QVC, that gives an ultra-violet shimmer to any colour and can be used over all of the creams in this collection

How to use:

•Nails Inc always recommend you apply one coat of Kensington Caviar Base Coat to the nails
•Follow with two coats of your chosen shade leaving plenty of drying time in between each coat
•Finish with one generous coat of Kensington Caviar Top Coat to all nails

Want to stay on trend with the latest nail colours?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two further collections of fabulous colours and effects in April and July 2014 at Today’s Special Value Price.

April collection:

•1 x Edwards Mews (10ml) - a turquoise, yellow, black and red Pop Art effect polish - looks stunning over the red polish in this collection
•1 x Mandeville Place (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC, this is a vibrant soft red cream
•1 x Colville Mews (10ml) - a gorgeous cappuccino cream
•1 x Angel (10ml) - a new and on-trend spring summer pastel pink shade
•1 x Chester Gate (10ml) - a lavender cream that's new and made especially for QVC
•1 x Victoria Road (10ml) - pastel lilac and deep purple fine sprinkles, new and made especially for QVC
•1 x Hereford Square (10ml) - a new and made especially for QVC silver holographic jewellery top coat that looks stunning over the pastel colours in this collection

July collection:

•1 x Thurloe Place (10ml) - a pearly pink nude that's new and made especially for QVC
•1 x Clarendon Street (10ml) - a salmon pink nude cream that's new and made especially for QVC
•1 x The Little Bolton’s (10ml) - a new slate blue/green cream
•1 x Cavendish Place (10ml) - a new silver, turquoise, black and white Pop Art effect polish, looks stunning over the slate blue/green polish
•1 x Palace Street (10ml) - a new silver crushed diamonds-effect polish
•1 x Pont Street Mews (10ml) - this raspberry hot pink/purple cream is an all-time QVC favourite
•1 x Chesterfield Hill (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC this pink and purple rainbow galaxy-effect polish looks stunning on its own or over Pont Street Mews

I have not succumbed to this TSV yet. I feel too many of the colours are too similar to ones in previous TSV's. The auto delivery shades do not vary very much from one drop to the next. The special effects are nice but they are such a pain to get off. Its tempting because it is good value but just how many nude/deep plum shades does a girl need?

I like the July drop would it be best to wait and see if its available at the time or can you order an auto delivery and send 2 out of the 3 drops back? Never done that before - just cancelled them.

I like the July drop would it be best to wait and see if its available at the time or can you order an auto delivery and send 2 out of the 3 drops back? Never done that before - just cancelled them.

Yes they are being clever aren't they saving the best till last!!! To get that you have no choice but to go for the auto delivery.

A minor moan. Why do they use a glass table when demo-ing nail varnish. The noise of bottles clinking and sliding on the table is beyond irritating.

Or maybe I'm just a bit grumpy today. :mysmilie_11:

You can send any of the drops back, same as any purchase. You will still get the following drops if you don't also cancel.

I've actually gone for it. I wasn't going to but feeling fed up, recovering from an op that has meant me being housebound for six weeks, so succumbed to a bit of cheering retail therapy :blush:

Better than sending them back, just refuse delivery (if you're home for most deliveries). I've done this with 2 of the Alpha H AD TSV because I can't get through it before another one arrives. Just email them when you get the despatch email and say you'd like to stay in the program but wish to cancel under the DSR the first drop and have refused delivery. My Hermes courier tells me that still get paid for a refusal so it doesn't bother him.

Ofcourse doing this means you can't have a sneaky look at the colours in that drop, but if you're sure you want only the last drop you can cancel and refuse the delivery on the first two and won't lose your original P&P nor have to fork out for the return. They won't allow you to skip a drop but stay in the AD program, so wait to hear it's on its way and then cancel.

I hope that makes sense?

Saw a little of the last show yesterday evening and Julia said it was Heather's last ever show but I didn't catch the reason why - just curious, is she leaving Nails Inc altogether or just not being the on screen rep any more?

Heather didn't give any details of what she is going to be doing. She promised to update people on Twitter but couldn't remember her own Twitter account name because she doesn't use it often - so not sure when we will find out! Anyway, they introduced the new presenter who will be on QVC, an Irish lady with long dark hair - think she may have been on before.

The new presenter is Caroline, she does the shows in the US but she has done the odd one here in UK too.

No idea who the new lady is but at least she is still a Nails inc person and not one of these brand ambassadors/presenter/actor/model etc etc etc!!!!

Received mine earlier this afternoon. Very pretty colours and so happy that I went for the Auto Delivery too. My favourite is Hornton Street. Liverpool Street looks so much prettier in real life, love the colours in that one :)

Received mine earlier this afternoon. Very pretty colours and so happy that I went for the Auto Delivery too. My favourite is Hornton Street. Liverpool Street looks so much prettier in real life, love the colours in that one :)

Mine came today, too. Have to agree about the colours generally and Liverpool Street in particular, which I expected to be giving away but not now I've seen it!

Saw a little of the last show yesterday evening and Julia said it was Heather's last ever show but I didn't catch the reason why - just curious, is she leaving Nails Inc altogether or just not being the on screen rep any more?

That's a shame, she's one of the few on Q these days I didn't mind watching.

You've just jogged my memory about Heather's predecessor Helen; wasn't she planning to launch her own beauty range? Does anyone know if anything came of it? I like Heather so I'm sorry she's leaving. I wonder whether Anne Dawson will copy someones else's spectacles now?

You've just jogged my memory about Heather's predecessor Helen; wasn't she planning to launch her own beauty range? Does anyone know if anything came of it? I like Heather so I'm sorry she's leaving. I wonder whether Anne Dawson will copy someones else's spectacles now?

No I don't think it ever launched.

Helen is now listed as working for http://www.ftiuk.com/

Latest posts

Back