Nails inc TSV 30/10/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awww they took it off the website now, was going to order it I think the last TSV sold it so quick and I missed it, fingers crossed its still there at 6am!

Awww they took it off the website now, was going to order it I think the last TSV sold it so quick and I missed it, fingers crossed its still there at 6am!

It is available to order on Q-cut just now Clare.
I am swithering only because I have an obsession with cuticle oil and would like to try it

Your welcome Sazza, thanks for finding the info in the first place :)

Is this the top coat that you really like and have you tried the base coat before?

I love the top coat, it really is fantastic!!! I do use the base coat on my toes as well.

I love the top coat, it really is fantastic!!! I do use the base coat on my toes as well.

Sazza, Would you say that the top coat is better then Seche Vite? I have never tried the Nails Inc Topcoat before. Thankyou.

The top coat really does set in 45 secs - I was amazed when I tried it, and it does give a lovely shine, and personally I think it is better than seche vite, which I find does dull rather quickly.
I am so torn by this, and would really like to try the oil. Fortunately I am out all day tomorrow so will not be subjected to the chat, or the pressure once it starts to go limited, however if it is on ep....

Thanks Jan, cant wait to get this. Thats really good it dries so fast, cant be doing with waiting around for my nails to dry,thats why I liked the Seche Vite, but this Nails inc topcoat sounds fab!

Sazza, Would you say that the top coat is better then Seche Vite? I have never tried the Nails Inc Topcoat before. Thankyou.

In my opinion it is better than Seche Vite.

I used to be a dedicated OPI top coat and drip dry drops person until I discovered the Nails Inc Caviar top and base coats...they are fantastic!

I painted my nails a very dark colour at the weekend and they have no chips and still have a glassy finish to them now!

Frasers or John Lewis?

John Lewis, we didn't make it down to Frasers :laughing:

I am still undecided on the TSV, a few of the colours were in the last TSV and I have a new base coat unopened. So think I might just follow Beauty Junkie and just buy another Caviar Topcoat elsewhere.

Colours are nice & it is very good value but might wait till tomorrow & have a think.
Easy pays would have swung it for me.Shame!!

I had one in my basket but have just dumped it! There are only some colours I might use and I have half a bottle each of the base and top coats. I like the look of the Cheshum Place (navy) colour but, like Sazza, will get it elsewhere as a single item.

( Probably Frasers, Sazza....;) )

Last edited:
I have gone for the tsv as I nearly ordered the top coat and the cuticle oil yesterday from their web site. Will give away some colours as christmas presents.

I'm not sure whether I'm disappointed at the TSV or relieved! As it turns out I have all the colours already! I buy quite a lot from the Nails Inc website because often QVC don't get all the trendy colours - this year they have! Having said which, already having bought a Leighton Denny set, and an OPI one - I probably don't NEED any more polish. Not that this will stop me for long!

Latest posts

Back