Nails Inc TSV 08/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 6 Piece Bottle the Good Times Collection
Item Number: 246780
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Pop the bubbly its time to celebrate the good times with this six-piece collection from Nails Inc! Boasting six fabulous nail polish shades, from shimmering rose gold to deep red, you can achieve a pigmented, party-ready mani in a matter of strokes, plus you can create countless nail art looks with their co-ordinating colours. Flaunt fashion-forward fingertips at every event of the season with this amazing collection. Party on!

*A great saving: If you were to buy 6 full-price polishes individually, directly from Nails Inc you’d pay £90. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.07.

Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Celebrate in colour – party season is on its way (already!), so make sure your nails are ahead of the game with stunning, on-trend shades that will suit any of your evening outfits this year. From deep red and plum shades for a chic twist on Christmas colour, to radiant rose gold and cream shimmer shades for a fabulous party finish, there’s a polish for every occasion in A/W22! There’s even a versatile tan colour for casual days too, so your nails are covered for the whole season.

Get gifting – if you’re ready to start collecting gifts for Christmas, you can’t go wrong with this library of gorgeous nail shades for the beauty guru in your life. All packed up in a fabulous wine box-style box, they’ll hardly be able to resist popping it open and discovering what’s inside!

Wine not? These gorgeous tipple-inspired shades are just the thing to add a bit of fun to your fingertips. Featuring fizzy shimmering shades and gorgeous deep wine colours, you can raise a glass in style this season!

Keep the drinks coming! If you’ve fallen for Nails Inc’s fantastic nail polish formula, why not keep it coming with another gorgeous set of six coffee-inspired shades in 60 days’ time, all at today’s incredible price? With universally-flattering, beautiful brew-coloured shades included, they’ll look mani-ficent on you! Just select the Auto Delivery option.

• Delivery to UK mainland only
  • Cruelty free

Contains:

• 1 x You Had Me At Merlot Nail Polish (14ml) – deep red
  • 1 x Sip Happens Nail Polish (14ml) – plum
  • 1 x Making Pour Decisions Nail Polish (14ml) – warm pink
  • 1 x Stop and Smell the Rose Nail Polish (14ml) – rose gold
  • 1 x Chardon-hey! Nail Polish (14ml) – cream shimmer
  • 1 x Life is Grape Nail Polish (14ml) – tan
Auto Delivery option contains:

• 1 x Coffeeling Good Nail Polish (14ml) – brown foil
  • 1 x Hit Me With Your Best Shot Nail Polish (14ml) – dark brown
  • 1 x Daily Grind Nail Polish (14ml) – terracotta pearl
  • 1 x I’m Decaf Nail Polish (14ml) – deep tan
  • 1 x A Whole Latte Love Nail Polish (14ml) – gold
  • 1 x Caffeine Queen Nail Polish (14ml) – soft nude

I really like the main set - also like the coffee auto-delivery but those all look a bit samey to me!

Also like that there are 6 colours - so often it’s 5 plus a base coat or top coat or so on, which I’ve usually already got and find hard to gift!

“Trouble“ is my SIL has bought me a couple of Essie Gel couture colours - plus the special top coat - the past two Christmases so there’s a risk she could again!

Sometimes I find it hard to keep up with Nails Inc sub-ranges...
Like the gel ones (I bought my mum a gift set of those and they’re brilliant!) or the Nail Kale or Plant Power or what-not...!

Guess these are just the standard formula?

Was also considering as gift for 15 (or 17) year old nieces - is the wine theming an issue/inappropriate?!

Or I could drop a big hint to mum that I’d like it myself for Christmas but I do not need 6 more nail polishes....!
Esp as I can’t do my own nails and they usually go on my toes...!

Dilemmas!!

I really like the main set - also like the coffee auto-delivery but those all look a bit samey to me!

Also like that there are 6 colours - so often it’s 5 plus a base coat or top coat or so on, which I’ve usually already got and find hard to gift!

“Trouble“ is my SIL has bought me a couple of Essie Gel couture colours - plus the special top coat - the past two Christmases so there’s a risk she could again!

Like the gel ones (I bought my mum a gift set of those and they’re brilliant!) or the Nail Kale or Plant Power or what-not...!

Was also considering as gift for 15 (or 17) year old nieces - is the wine theming an issue/inappropriate?!

Or I could drop a big hint to mum that I’d like it myself for Christmas but I do not need 6 more nail polishes....!

Dilemmas!!
I loved the colours in the first set like you but I only paint my toe nails so very soon no one will see them or the polish on them! Lovely box too so would make a great gift 🤔

Me neither No 1!!! and I don't care! Love all the colours in both sets, although a bit undecided on the whitish one in the second drop. Hopefully they will be here by the weekend!!

Dilemmas!!
I think they would be a fab gift for a 17 year old TLL. Yes, they are the standard formula polishes. Don't think the wine references are inappropriate myself, just a bit of theme based fun!

I got that chocolate tsv, split with my daughter, nice colours, didn't pick up much chocolate scent though...think it's just a gimmick. I can't see how dead keratin of nails can absorb or use caffeine in the AD set of polishes?
I fancy the wine set, but know I don't need it!

I missed it!

About 10pm I was dithering and trying to decide because I knew I didn’t need and probably wouldn’t use 6 new colours... but also knew I love it all and the box and my birthday is in December too...
So I thought I’d go for it!

I hadn’t slept since Weds morning though and passed out on sofa for 3 hours by which point it was 1am! 😢

Now annoyed with myself because I never buy anything from QVC these days and I actually loved all 6 colours and good price at under £6 a bottle...

Ah well maybe fate stopping me be wasteful!

Me neither No 1!!! and I don't care! Love all the colours in both sets, although a bit undecided on the whitish one in the second drop. Hopefully they will be here by the weekend!!

I think they would be a fab gift for a 17 year old TLL. Yes, they are the standard formula polishes. Don't think the wine references are inappropriate myself, just a bit of theme based fun!

Glad you got it! :)
Unless me! ;)
And you can always duck out of the AD drop if you’re not sure!

Do let us know how you get on with them - the colours looked gorgeous!

Thanks for the support but I discovered that the 17yo is using UV formula gel nails kit that she got last year sadly.
I think these were much nicer but hey!

Just found this on Nails Inc site - £30 for 6 piece ‘24 Karat life set’...

Do you think it’s similar to the TSV or am I clutching at straws..?!
Really kicking myself here!! :(

https://www.nailsinc.com/Mobile/en/24-Karat-Life-6-Piece-Nail-Polish-set/m-m-3232.aspx

(Just looked and I think it’s an ex-QVC deal?
Only the set on Q website is different - think that one is an AD drop where the Nails Inc set is the original set...

Just found this on Nails Inc site - £30 for 6 piece ‘24 Karat life set’...

Do you think it’s similar to the TSV or am I clutching at straws..?!
Really kicking myself here!! :(

https://www.nailsinc.com/Mobile/en/24-Karat-Life-6-Piece-Nail-Polish-set/m-m-3232.aspx

(Just looked and I think it’s an ex-QVC deal?
Only the set on Q website is different - think that one is an AD drop where the Nails Inc set is the original set...

yep you are correct the nails inc deal is the original one as here it is on QVC https://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-6-Piece-24-Karat-Life-Collection-And-Bag.product.245090.html (cant be brought though)

I missed it!

About 10pm I was dithering and trying to decide because I knew I didn’t need and probably wouldn’t use 6 new colours... but also knew I love it all and the box and my birthday is in December too...
So I thought I’d go for it!

I hadn’t slept since Weds morning though and passed out on sofa for 3 hours by which point it was 1am! 😢

Now annoyed with myself because I never buy anything from QVC these days and I actually loved all 6 colours and good price at under £6 a bottle...

Ah well maybe fate stopping me be wasteful!
Did the TSV sell out or did you just miss it because it was no longer TSV day? I’m surprised QVC didn’t hold the price over, since yesterday was so momentous and they stopped broadcasting several hours before the end. If you can face it, ring them and explain what happened or just say you were busy all day and were going to watch in the evening but they were off air. Their sales must have suffered to some extent. I bet they’ll honour the TSV price.

yep you are correct the nails inc deal is the original one as here it is on QVC https://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-6-Piece-24-Karat-Life-Collection-And-Bag.product.245090.html (cant be brought though)
Yes thank you!
(I think that’s the link I found and posted?)

I watched the video and it showed the original set as well as the AD which was very handy!
Not sure how long ago it was mind you!) x

PS. Just searched on forum - it was a TSV a year ago! (September 2021)...

Funnily enough on the thread people were saying it wasn’t a great deal as Nails Inc only £8 a bottle on Superdrug and elsewhere. Not anymore I don’t think!

Last edited:
Did the TSV sell out or did you just miss it because it was no longer TSV day? I’m surprised QVC didn’t hold the price over, since yesterday was so momentous and they stopped broadcasting several hours before the end. If you can face it, ring them and explain what happened or just say you were busy all day and were going to watch in the evening but they were off air. Their sales must have suffered to some extent. I bet they’ll honour the TSV price.
Thanks Andi..

I missed it because I fell asleep I was going to buy it about 10pm but fell asleep til 1am (had been awake days and have been since then too 🙄), so it wasn’t a TSV any more and not paying £54 plus post...

I did actually try to phone then but it said that they shut at 11pm...

I didn’t realise when they went off air as I can’t get live broadcasts anymore, so I think I may try your idea and see what they say?!

Thanks x

Thanks Andi..

I missed it because I fell asleep I was going to buy it about 10pm but fell asleep til 1am (had been awake days and have been since then too 🙄), so it wasn’t a TSV any more and not paying £54 plus post...

I did actually try to phone then but it said that they shut at 11pm...

I didn’t realise when they went off air as I can’t get live broadcasts anymore, so I think I may try your idea and see what they say?!

Thanks x
They have honoured just-missed prices for me in the past but it was in the days when I bought much more. They did honour the Molton Brown set price when I rang yesterday but that was a website mistake so anyone would have got the deal. Anyway, worth a try. Good luck. It’s a lovely set but my days of buying every Nails Inc and Leighton Denny TSV are over because I‘m overrun with the stuff. My bedroom drawer dedicated to nail products is a glue-sniffers’ paradise.

Latest posts

Back