Tefal TSV 1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 31
Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II Steam Gen Iron GV9710G0
Item Number: 822684
QVC Price £399.99
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £4.95
4 Easy Pays of £49.99
Want to speed through your ironing pile? Then look no further than the Pro Express Ultimate II steam iron from Tefal. With a fast heating system and continuous high-steam pressure, you can banish creases in a flash, while clever temperature technology allows you to iron any fabric without changing the settings. Versatile and easy to use, this steam iron glides over your garments and produces outstanding results with minimal effort.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II Steam Gen Iron GV9710G0 from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £399.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £200.03.
Outstanding results - the Pro Express Ultimate II comes pre-set to the optimal combination of temperature and pressurised steam to suit all fabrics. With 7.6 bars and a steam output of 155g per minute, this iron helps to remove creases effortlessly, saving you time on your ironing tasks. Tackling a stubborn crease? Try the steam boost!
Safe and seamless - want to go straight from denim to silk? The Pro Express Ultimate II features clever temperature technology, so you can glide between ironable fabrics without so much as changing the settings.
Versatile ironing - want to steam vertically for a quick touch up? You can with the Pro Express Ultimate II. What's more, anti-scale and anti-drip systems keep your iron durable and your clothes in top condition, while Tefal's best-gliding soleplate makes ironing smooth as anything. The removable tank is easy to fill and the secure lock system makes it easy to use and transport the Pro Express Ultimate II.
  • Plastic, ceramic
  • Power: 2700W
  • Steam pressure: 7.8 bar
  • Steam output: 155g/min
  • Steam boost: 580g/min
  • Heat up time: 2 minutes
  • Scale collector
  • Removable water tank
  • Water tank capacity: 1.2 litres
  • Cable length: 1.6m
  • Steam generator iron (l x w x h): 41.5cm x 24.5cm x 29.6cm (16.3" x 9.6" x 11.7")
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II GV9710 steam generator iron

All measurements are approximate

I don’t iron T-shirts etc … my eldest son got back from uni and showed me how to arrange the wet clothes so they don’t need ironing 😂👍
Hubbys shirts .. but that’s it … life’s to short .. 🤩
Who’s have thought that all the years I was doing my sons washing and ironing .. he’d be the one to show me the short cuts 😁

£400 for an iron after today? Are you serious? I could get a drivable Nissan Sunny on a G plate for that. Even £200 is so much to spend on one small household item. I see you get can a refurbished one from a reputable electricals seller on eBay for £130. Probably only a next to new return, too. Demonstrated by that crusty old cockney woman they keep in a large drawer to protect her. She must have been waving a cheap duster there since the 1990s.. Next the woman of similar QVC vintage who decided to become Michael Jackson from his 12 inches period. Before I switch off, a Mighty Menopause (I think that’s what they called it) Extravaganza promo..This is a shopping channel I and others of the male persuasion clearly have no place in….Unless they are going to do A Bounce Up Your Balls, let’s have a CONVERSATION, testicular health special for any male viewers still left standing.

Having been left with the iron and the ironing board after my wife died (she adamantly would not let me iron anything as I decided to be deliberately useless at it), I then realised I was actually unintentionally useless at it - taking half an hour to iron a pair of jeans with one leg - I should have used my arm instead. My partner very kindly offers to iron the bags of dishevelled looking garments I accrue from bunging the lot in an ineffective tumble dryer for hours on end. Insisting I bring them over to her to do. She seems able to iron a huge bag of clothes in about half an hour. Whereas it takes me half an hour to stare at the bag and walk away.

Brook getting his rocks off because it is made in France. Why France? Do they have a history and kudos of making classic irons? Certainly I’ve had at least four unreliable Renaults over the years and they were made in France. My very expensive casserole dish was made in France and fractured in the oven. Made in France is okay for wine. Made in China for irons.

Years ago, a friend of mine, still living at home along with an older brother, was told by her mother that it was time she started doing her own ironing.
She didn't have a problem with that until she caught on to the fact that her mother was still ironing her brothers stuff.
On querying this she was told "well he's a boy.
Friends response was "just because he has a penis doesn't mean he's going to get the cord wrapped round it".

That's a good reason why they knocked 200 pounds off that iron er..££

I don’t have an ironing board and I have an iron, that cost me under £10, sitting in the cupboard and it’s never been used. My clothes are easy care, as is my bedding, so nothing need ironing. So far no one has ever said I look like a creased up rag bag. 😂

Mum always ironed underwear and dad’s socks, as well as their clothes, bedding, towels, handkerchiefs etc.

I clearly haven’t taken after her.

Many years ago my mum bought a Tefal iron from Argos, it weighed a ton and was like a tank. I swear it must have lasted a good 12 years +.

Once in my innocence I ironed a duvet cover and a fitted sheet, never again! I folded them put away and when I bought them out just as wrinkled as before ironing. I only do pillow cases now, that is it.

After I retired and no longer needed to wear smart blouses, I consigned my iron and ironing board to the garage. They make a rare appearance only if I need to press a hem after shortening a garment.

Latest posts

Back