• Tefal TSV 5.jpg
    Tefal TSV 5.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 38
Tefal Pure Tex Handheld Garment Steamer DT9530
Item Number: 826514
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.96
P&P £3.95

Take your garment care to a new level with the Pure Tex Garment Steamer from Tefal. This versatile, handheld steamer not only refreshes your clothes, but it also sanitises them, removes creases and lint, plus you can add your favourite fragrance. Complete with all the attachments you need, the Pure Tex is a great addition to any home and a fantastic option for quick and effortless garment steaming.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this TEFAL Pure Tex Garment Steamer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £120.00 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £74.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.04.
4-in-1 garment care - this innovative steamer offer four smart actions in one: it sanitises, removes creases, de-lints and adds fragrance. It's the only garment steamer you'll find with a multi-pad, 4-in-1 system!
The power of steam - no need to worry about disinfectants or harsh chemicals ruining your favourite clothes - the natural power of steam effortlessly tackles creases to help give them a new lease of life. From the coat you wore to the supermarket to a shirt dropped on the floor - a quick blast of steam does the job.
Fast and efficient - heating up in 25 seconds, this steamer is speedy and also offers plenty of steam output. It boasts a 200ml water capacity and a running time of 10 minutes, with different attachments that snap on magnetically. The de-lint attachment is even reversible, giving you lint and hair removal on one side and micro dust removal on the other for the best possible clean.
Add your fragrance - to go one better on your textile care, just infuse your favourite perfumes and scents by adding them to the MyPerfume insert that plugs directly into the steam bonnet.
  • Ceramic soleplate
  • 1700 watts of power
  • Water tank capacity: 0.2L
  • Detachable tank for easy filling
  • Safe for use on delicate fabrics
  • Cable: 2.5m
  • Handheld steamer (l x w x h): 18cm x 12cm x 28.2cm (7.1" x 4.7" x 11.1")
Contains:
  • 1 x Pure Tex DT9530 Handheld Garment Steamer
  • 1 x steam bonnet attachment
  • 1 x velvet attachment - glide and crease removal
  • 1 x microfibre attachment - removes dust, hair and lints
  • 1 x fragrance diffuser

All measurements are approximate

Has anyone ever had any success with something like this? I've tried a fair few ironing solutions over the years and unless you've got yourself a decent sized utility room where an ironing board can be permanently in situ ready to go, or you can afford and have room for an industrial sized garment steamer then it's an iron, an ironing board and a whole lot of hard work!!!!
I tried a very similar gadget can't remember which brand but it was a famous one and it was pretty bliddy useless. It mostly produced tiny puffs of steam that wouldn't even displace a feather, and when it did reach full steam it soaked the garment and removed so little in the way of creases that it wasn't worth having.
My next step was to buy one of those stand up steamers, I found a place to plug it in, and set about "ironing some shirts" . It was awkward and back breaking work as it was too short and I was having to bend myself awkwardly to reach all parts of the garment. Again it wasn't powerful enough to do the job of a steam iron, and when it came to ironing trousers - just forget it! Storage was a challenge in my small flat so I got my money back. At least an ironing board folds away.
A handheld sounds so convenient, plug it into any socket and away you go, but you still have to steady the clothes whilst you're doing it and that's trickier than you think. The one I bought was no where near as expensive as this one but it looks identical, maybe they've come on a bit since I bought mine, but I rather suspect that the only thing that's gone up is the price. I would say it could be useful to refresh upholstery and curtains, just so long as it doesn't make them too wet - other than that, one to avoid I'd say!

Latest posts

Back