New brands coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
(Apologies if this has been talked about elsewhere on the forum but I couldn't find it.)

I was just looking at a YouTube video about what's coming up on QVC this Autumn/Winter and they mentioned a few new brands. Hopefully my links to their websites below work:

Floris (perfumes, toileteries)
Erborian (Korean/French skincare)
Jay Manuel (cosmetics)
Amanda Wakeley (bags - I know she does other things but they only mention bags on QVC)
Rino & Pelle (outerwear)
Smeg (kitchen appliances)
Le Creuset (cookware)

I see there's a selection of Erborian products on the QVC website already.

Oh, Floris! I got masses of their shower gel, rose scent and orange blossom, ****** fabulous stuff, knocks Loccy clean out the ball park. The whole bathroom was scented after a shower. I got it all in John Lewis sale but they haven't had those scents since much to my dismay

Oh, Floris! I got masses of their shower gel, rose scent and orange blossom, ****** fabulous stuff, knocks Loccy clean out the ball park. The whole bathroom was scented after a shower. I got it all in John Lewis sale but they haven't had those scents since much to my dismay

Floris have a sale at the moment and Rose petals and Orange blossom bath and shower gel are in the sale
http://www.florislondon.com/en_gbp/sale

I'll have to look out for Floris in the shops. Can't say I had heard of it. The online sale Vienna mentions is not bad but I'd want to try it first.

I'll have to look out for Floris in the shops. Can't say I had heard of it. The online sale Vienna mentions is not bad but I'd want to try it first.

Floris has been around forever (just googled it to check that and it was established in 1730 which is a good few years ;) but my dear late grandmother used it - especially remember she always asked for the bath foam and talc at Christmas - so in my head it's rather old-fashioned... But I may have a peek at the sale prices to try for myself!

Floris are a lovely brand, sort of like Crabtree and Evelyn, I bought the bluebell candle long ago.

Erborian are a Korean brand, which is made in France. Their BB/CC creams are more like the traditional ones that the thinner ones you get in the West. they have just brought out a sponge(in a pot and you press down on the sponge to get the colour out. Lancome has one since last year), foundation out. They also do non coloured skin care. they have been in SpaceNK for a few years, I got a tube of their CC in a goodie bag.

Smeg are kitchen gadgets and white goods American fridges, but sell your children to afford.

Floris has been around forever (just googled it to check that and it was established in 1730 which is a good few years ;) but my dear late grandmother used it - especially remember she always asked for the bath foam and talc at Christmas - so in my head it's rather old-fashioned... But I may have a peek at the sale prices to try for myself!

The bottles and labels do look kind of familiar - maybe I've seen it in department stores. It reminds me of another brand, possibly Penhaligons with the gold on navy/black labels, although the Floris bottles are less ornate. It will probably be popular coming up to Christmas.

Rino & Pelle (outerwear)

I got a bit excited with the above, it mentioned classic fashion. I wasn't that impressed when I had a quick look....

Aren't Floris by appointment to (and favourites of) HMQ?? I wonder how often that will be mentioned! :giggle:

I used to buy Florissa by Floris but then they stopped making it. it was a lovely perfume, as was their China Rose which is another discontinued one. The one good thing about Floris is you can order samples of their perfumes, they cost around £2.50 each but there`s enough in the sample phial for about 3 uses. I ordered several samples a while ago and I really like their Bouquet De La Reine which has top notes of blackcurrant bud, violet leaf, bergamot and peach, middle notes of lily of the valley, rose, tuberose and ylang ylang and then settles into a lovely basenotes of sandalwood, oakmoss and vanilla.

Floris has been on QVC before, but only a few individual items before being consigned to Last Clicks where I snapped up a Cefiro set and I know I've tried Seringa, which may have come from QVC as well. I'm talking at least 15 years ago and Alison did keep plugging the royal appointment, bless her!

I don't know how they'll sell Le Creuset stuff - it's a little overpriced already, so once you've put the QVC surcharge on it and added the exorbitant postage (even more exorbitant given the weight of some of the stuff) and it'll need to be on 4 easy pays

I don't know how they'll sell Le Creuset stuff - it's a little overpriced already, so once you've put the QVC surcharge on it and added the exorbitant postage (even more exorbitant given the weight of some of the stuff) and it'll need to be on 4 easy pays

I was thinking the same - it seems to be on permanent offer in department stores.

I used to buy Florissa by Floris but then they stopped making it. it was a lovely perfume, as was their China Rose which is another discontinued one. The one good thing about Floris is you can order samples of their perfumes, they cost around £2.50 each but there`s enough in the sample phial for about 3 uses. I ordered several samples a while ago and I really like their Bouquet De La Reine which has top notes of blackcurrant bud, violet leaf, bergamot and peach, middle notes of lily of the valley, rose, tuberose and ylang ylang and then settles into a lovely basenotes of sandalwood, oakmoss and vanilla.

Such a good idea! It's a real risk buying perfumes online unless you have tried them already, as I know to my cost. I bought a Tova one from QVC once - disgusting, so I never bought perfume from Q again (well, until the recent Philosophy Falling in Love, but only because people on here gave an excellent description and, luckily, I love it). I really wish QVC would offer samples but they would never be able to organise such a complicated thing.

Latest posts

Back