New Elemis TSV on Saturday 7th January 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the QVC TV guide, the Elemis TSV date is definately Saturday 7th January 2012.

As I can't edit my first post, could the Administrators or Moderators please change the title of this thread, please ?

:flower::flower::flower:

Picture of TSV

QVC_Dec_BM_Body_24_1.jpg

So 400mls size of cleanser and toner( cannot see them doing the sensitive as recently that kit has the Rad Cleanser in the pump), so normal/combi and dry/mature skin, plus the Bliss caps. I thought there was another product in it?

Is the bag the 4th item? I thought the make up bags were always free. Did someone say full size of the bliss capsules. Just wanted to check if that was right?

Keeley has put on facebook that the 4th item is " a friend of pro collagen" ........... Not sure what product that is maybe oygenating night cream??

Anyway what with full size bliss with rrp £50+ supersize cleansed/toner £40+ and the mystery 4th product I think this will be an expensive tsv (good value I'm sure tho)

Ooo no PCMC so my money is safe. And I'm still working my way through the 100ml I bought in October or November. I can only use the bliss capsules at night. It's too much for me during the day. It sits on my skin for ages. OK if I'm not going out anywhere but useless if I need to put makeup on within three or four hours of putting on the Rose oil.

Well now that could well be the new tinted moisturer/BB cream which has a base of PCMC with added colour. Its not offically launched until the spring, but QVC does get early releases from Elemis in TSVs alot.

I have two sets of cleanser toners unopened and still using a 400mls size I had for ages. I actually use the Sensitive Wash more than anything especially with my clarisonic or else Eve Lom.

Got a postcard today about the TSV

Elemis 4 Piece Super Skin Renewal - all you need to renew and rehydrate your skin over the winter months

Supersize Cleanser and Toner (which we knew about) are available in choice of Rehydrating or Balancing

Full Size Bliss Capsules that we also know about

no mention of the fourth product

I agree, there will be tons of bargains around in the comng days and you can pick exactly what you want! I got an awesome set from ASOS this week for £40!! Full sized PCMC and PC night cream, full sized Tri-enzymen wash, mini bath elixir (which smells SO lovely) and 5ml of quartz mask, all in a lovely grey vinyl bag and in a lovely gift box. And FREE delivery to Australia...can't beat that i reckon! I'll be keeping my eyes online tomorrow (it's Christmas day here already...) to see if I can pick up another one as Elemis is extortionate in Oz.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tx

Thanks RedT, never heard Asos before but definitely looks like a site worth exploring. Had to smile though when I saw Elemis wipes on there, I thought AY has said they are a big NONO!

The wipes are from Elemis Freshskin, the range for teens.
Maybe that's why QVC won't sell it !!!
:flower::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back