Elemis TSV 25/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Resurfacing, a no from me.

Have to say I actually bought some Elemis products I use on eBay yesterday. Herbal Lavender Repair Mask for £23.99 in the box, it is brilliant if I have sensitivity out breaks and actually takes spot down quickly. I was given the tip years back, dab on spot and left overnight. Unfortunately, I used a product which made me break out in large red lump like spots 3 weeks ago, Herbal Mask worked wonders and took them down. Then got 50 ml of PCMC for £34.55, the seller seems to work for Elemis as the items are all in the professional tubes they use in the salon.
I got some marine oil and some neroli cleansing balm from eBay, both at very good prices.

I've just received some PCMC from eBay. £27 for the 30ml. I must admit that I am wondering if it's the real thing though???
Ask Elemis if its their barcode that usually will let you know. I did it once with some L'Occitane

I actually go by the smell of PCMC which I know very well. My method is sniff it and yes that is the real thing. That price for PCMC 30ml is about right for what it goes for on eBay.

I am a wary buyer on eBay I read feedback etc. The only time I got a fake was an Armani eyeshadow palette years ago, knew straight away it was not right by the packaging and the texture of the eyeshadows. EBay 99.9 of the time will be on the side of the buyer.

I once bought Elemis oxygenating night cream 50ml which was around £20, now the seller had a shop on eBay and admitted in the description she never sold Elemis but bought the stock from an auction as the packaging had been damaged in transit. She had 20 for sale and when mine arrived, damn, it was the real thing! Went to buy another and all had sold out.

When we’re told that some people are ordering multiple sets I’m sure that’s the plan. I expect it will increase now money’s tight. I’ve never done it but it’s a nice little profit if you can be bothered.

I very rarely buy any sets from QVC because I know that I won’t use most of them. If I do spot something in a set that I like then I can usually source that item elsewhere and there’s usually no P&P.

People on here buy TSVs for various beauty brands but don't want certain products and say they sell them on eBay. Quite a lot of QVC shoppers do that going by looking at eBay.
I do that because I rarely like everything included in a TSV, I keep the bits I want and sell the odd item. That said I can't say I make any profit once ebay take their cut and people want free postage and that is quite expensive.

When we’re told that some people are ordering multiple sets I’m sure that’s the plan. I expect it will increase now money’s tight. I’ve never done it but it’s a nice little profit if you can be bothered.
I used to sell quite a bit on ebay from TSVs but now the world and his wife are doing it and you have to sell very low priced to get rid of it. If you can afford to wait a couple of months or more then fair enough. Cleanse and Polish used to sell the same day it was listed but no more. Ebay is a buyer's market not a sellers.

CC

I notice that Qvc have a few of the different fragranced cleansing balms. And a super size of the original. That said, with postage it’s just under £70. When Elemis do a 25% sale, that would cost £60…

Same here. I’ve never found any that made the slightest difference so stopped bothering years ago. I wouldn’t pay £72 for a pot of moisturiser let alone an eye cream. Ridiculous price, and with everything rocketing in price, most of us are looking to cut back …
I always remember Elemis saying PCMC can be used round the eyes.
I had one of the eye serums and didn't rate it.

That’s a lot of money for a non-Christmas TSV…
Nothing on it I want so giving it a miss.

I notice that Qvc have a few of the different fragranced cleansing balms. And a super size of the original. That said, with postage it’s just under £70. When Elemis do a 25% sale, that would cost £60…
I have managed to pick up a few bargains that way, direct from Elemis. In April I bought a 3 piece mask/Exfoliator set for £45 (all 30ml) and they then sent me a ‘free’ 3 piece set including the 75ml pro collagen marine gel cleanser. I noticed QVC have now added the mask/Exfoliator set but added the pro collagen marine cream so bumping the price to £90.

I have managed to pick up a few bargains that way, direct from Elemis. In April I bought a 3 piece mask/Exfoliator set for £45 (all 30ml) and they then sent me a ‘free’ 3 piece set including the 75ml pro collagen marine gel cleanser. I noticed QVC have now added the mask/Exfoliator set but added the pro collagen marine cream so bumping the price to £90.
that set was an oto for £61.98 the other month

Thanks Boffy. Will do!
Update! Contacted Elemis via their live chat online. Asked them if the product I bought off a seller on Ebay could be confirmed as original pcmc by giving the bar code. In short, answer was no. Once they knew I had bought via eBay that was more or less it over with. The lady did suggest that I got my friends to smell it to tell if it was genuine! Oh and told me to only buy from recognised Elemis vendors. Also said unscrupulous vendors empty original Elemis pots and fill with other creams! So that's it!🙄

Update! Contacted Elemis via their live chat online. Asked them if the product I bought off a seller on Ebay could be confirmed as original pcmc by giving the bar code. In short, answer was no. Once they knew I had bought via eBay that was more or less it over with. The lady did suggest that I got my friends to smell it to tell if it was genuine! Oh and told me to only buy from recognised Elemis vendors. Also said unscrupulous vendors empty original Elemis pots and fill with other creams! So that's it!🙄
That just goes to show how poor their customer service is imo. I don't buy a lot of Elemis tbh. But that remark will put me off the brand even more so. We all know that people buy kits from QVC and sell on pieces they dont want so ....

Latest posts

Back