Elemis TSV 02/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night, I think Debbie said half the stock has already gone😮.

In all the chat about Elemis and Keeley I hadn’t even noticed the price. £75.90, 😱!
I've totally opted out of watching. Not interested in Jill Frank's wittering on or Keeley Aydin and her three years shelf life crap. No longer have trust in Elemis, as I have said previously! I'm with Boffy, the M and S restore facial oil, it's lovely!
And I see the big Watermint cleanser is available again….it’s 2 years old folks….

Was it just me or was it quite uncomfortable viewing on the 9pm elemis show? Jill butting in every few minutes before Keeley had finished speaking and Keeley becoming increasingly annoyed, she rolled her eyes at least twice and gave frustrated looks to the camera, especially when Jill questioned the different pcmc sizes!!

Was it just me or was it quite uncomfortable viewing on the 9pm elemis show? Jill butting in every few minutes before Keeley had finished speaking and Keeley becoming increasingly annoyed, she rolled her eyes at least twice and gave frustrated looks to the camera, especially when Jill questioned the different pcmc sizes!!
Is the 9pm show repeated at midnight ?

Has keeley become more strident? She’s going hammer and tongs.
Shes in direct competition with Jill. Who can come across as the most shouty,obnoxious presenter on QVC. To be fair Jill is like that with everyone. Keeley was giving Jill direct daggers. Hysterically funny. Two people trying to outwit each other on who can shout the loudest and fastest. Pathetic really!

Unfortunately that's what Jill does,sometimes she's funny,sometimes unwatchable. We need a new ba for Elemis now,someone like Anne-Marie from Clinique. Keeley should be retired like they do with old donkeys. Put out to pasture in Cyprus,never to be seen again🙂

Whatever is Jill Franks wearing?
It looks like a long tutu. Very pretty although a bit like a frilly lampshade. Only someone extremely slender could get away with it, and she does.

Unfortunately that's what Jill does,sometimes she's funny,sometimes unwatchable. We need a new ba for Elemis now,someone like Anne-Marie from Clinique. Keeley should be retired like they do with old donkeys. Put out to pasture in Cyprus,never to be seen again🙂
A different BA for Elemis would be good. Keeley's presentation is flat and droning, quite a bit like a donkey - going on and on and on. But donkeys are beautiful creatures and need no skin care. And they don't lead people up the garden path!

I’ve noticed that most of the presenters interrupt more and carry on talking over the guest. It’s a new thing, probably on the orders of the director/the gallery.

Re the Elemis offer. I get the feeling they are desperate to offload the ‘old stock’ asap now they’ve been found out, by offering a good deal and easy pay.

I used to have to turn Jill off but since her voice problems she’s a bit better and I can listen a bit. In her favour, she does occasionally ask awkward questions but Keeley was determined to plough on regardless. There was no connection at all between them and I thought she might have felt peeved that AY hadn’t shown up for the launch. Definitely another side of Keeley on show last night.

For God’s sake she keeps interrupting Keeley to add absolutely nothing, just wittering on and on. She must have said “exceptional “ about a dozen times alread.

She is just stupid.
Jill was on with Nina ba for new brand 'Brees' the other night. Total car crash,Jill was bored the shoes were very boring and her victim was Nina. Poor love,this was her big moment on Q and she was left stuttering,flustered & deflated😒🤦‍♀️

Who remembers the 80s song, Don't Mess With My Tutu? :p
Thanks,that's stuck in my head now ALL DAY😭

A different BA for Elemis would be good. Keeley's presentation is flat and droning, quite a bit like a donkey - going on and on and on. But donkeys are beautiful creatures and need no skin care. And they don't lead people up the garden path!
Apologies to the donkeys,ponies and horses all lovely animals🧡 Just stick Keeley in a field anywhere🤣

Latest posts

Back