Elemis TSV 02/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know she will…
First one to spot it (bingo!) wins a banana!

Whatever is Jill Franks wearing?
First one to answer wins a banana!:D

She annoys me even before she opens that big gob of hers 😒🙄
:LOL: :LOL: some of these comments are hilariously childish....Gob, etc etc

Was it just me or was it quite uncomfortable viewing on the 9pm elemis show? Jill butting in every few minutes before Keeley had finished speaking and Keeley becoming increasingly annoyed, she rolled her eyes at least twice and gave frustrated looks to the camera, especially when Jill questioned the different pcmc sizes!!

love to see that....links anyone?

It looks like a long tutu. Very pretty although a bit like a frilly lampshade. Only someone extremely slender could get away with it, and she does.

A different BA for Elemis would be good. Keeley's presentation is flat and droning, quite a bit like a donkey - going on and on and on. But donkeys are beautiful creatures and need no skin care. And they don't lead people up the garden path!
I'm imagining one of those things me Nan had.....lady with dress that hides the bog roll......

Every new Elemis TSV gets dumbed down contents and pushed up price. Every new TSV is less VFM than the last.
However they claim that every new TSV is the best they have ever done. not if it is filled out with bath and body products it’s not

Didn't watch last night's launch, but switched on 10 mins into the 11'o clock hour this morning.
The first words I heard were Keeley saying "this is suitable for all genders" :rolleyes:

I switched off immediately.
I switched off after a few minutes as Ann Dawson was “astonished“ every two minutes and “would really encourage us to“ buy quickly, not a chance

Has keeley become more strident? She’s going hammer and tongs
Unfortunately that's what Jill does,sometimes she's funny,sometimes unwatchable. We need a new ba for Elemis now,someone like Anne-Marie from Clinique. Keeley should be retired like they do with old donkeys. Put out to pasture in Cyprus,never to be seen again🙂
Totally agree with getting rid of Keeley…
Not a good BA at all to my mind….
Looks like that review has vanished now!!!
That just shows how honest and transparent they are…..not.

Didn't watch last night's launch, but switched on 10 mins into the 11'o clock hour this morning.
The first words I heard were Keeley saying "this is suitable for all genders" :rolleyes:

Everyone is jumping on this "bandwagon" now, its ****** ridiculous. There are TWO f.........g genders - male and female.

So, you're giving birth, and what's the first question that's been asked since the beginning of time ? IS IT A BOY OR GIRL ? End of. Would any woman ask "what do you think I've given birth to ? "

And if I'm to be called names by those that only have one brain cell and are trying to dictate the opinion of me and countless millions of sane people then bring it on.

I’m afraid the word Elemis makes me switch off so I’ve had a QVC free day. It’s on almost every other hour on TSV days. 😳 The short use by dates would put me off buying it even if it was a brand that I liked. I’ve tried a couple of the products and neither suited my skin so at least it’s saved me money.

You cant blame people for being annoyed at short use by dates. Its still the best part of £80.00 and two of the items are not even full size.
Elemis are not a cheap brand, and they really haven't done themselves any favours by flogging old stock in vast quantities on a well known shopping channel. And their BA defending their actions wont have helped either. They used to be promoted as a luxury brand used in spas and on cruises around the world…. But i suspect a lot of people who would usually snap up the TSVs are a lot more wary.

The test I always apply to a brand is if it went bust tomorrow, what would I really miss? And with Elemis, nothing.

FFS! How many genders are there these days (2??))

There was a post a few weeks ago on the Elemis Skin Stories at QVC Facebook page by someone who works in a spa saying they’d been told that Elemis was going to be going back to being a spa/cruise ship only brand and would gradually be disappearing from QVC and other online shops. It remains to be seen if that’s true. Maybe that’s why they’re getting rid of old stock in the TSVs.

There was a post a few weeks ago on the Elemis Skin Stories at QVC Facebook page by someone who works in a spa saying they’d been told that Elemis was going to be going back to being a spa/cruise ship only brand and would gradually be disappearing from QVC and other online shops. It remains to be seen if that’s true. Maybe that’s why they’re getting rid of old stock in the TSVs.
No, they have just opened new counters in Boots etc. Like all brands Elemis will push knowing they will sell like 100.00 units on QVC of course they will fill with whatever stock they have so older stock will go into these and sell leaving way for new stuff. You really think they will drop such big sales and that is what they get on QVC to return spa only? No way. Molton Brown does the same on QVC, as I have said before shower/bath gels bundles they have discontinued up to two years before still appearing on QVC.

No, they have just opened new counters in Boots etc. Like all brands Elemis will push knowing they will sell like 100.00 units on QVC of course they will fill with whatever stock they have so older stock will go into these and sell leaving way for new stuff. You really think they will drop such big sales and that is what they get on QVC to return spa only? No way. Molton Brown does the same on QVC, as I have said before shower/bath gels bundles they have discontinued up to two years before still appearing on QVC.
Good old QVC ‘buying’ power. Shame it’s mostly used to buy up old skincare stock😂😂.

I was thinking about this and all the beauty brands, remember 2020 and lockdown? Beauty brands starting making mass-producing hand sanitizers and stop all other beauty product productions. I am wondering if the brands who sell on QVC, L'Occitane, Molton Brown, Gatineau, Elemis etc when they have to come up with skincare or body products have been sending in stuff they had before 2020 to get them sold and make profits? They do not have enough to meet demand on QVC for the amount sold on there. And the end of the day, that is what QVC and all the others want, is profit.

First one to spot it (bingo!) wins a banana!

First one to answer wins a banana!:D

:LOL: :LOL: some of these comments are hilariously childish....Gob, etc etc

love to see that....links anyone?

I'm imagining one of those things me Nan had.....lady with dress that hides the bog roll......
'Mouth' doesn't fit Keeley's persona, 'gob' or even 'cakehole' is more in keeping. Life's too short to be a miserable old fart,let's mix it up with a bit of childish humour,don't you agree? 🤣

I was thinking about this and all the beauty brands, remember 2020 and lockdown? Beauty brands starting making mass-producing hand sanitizers and stop all other beauty product productions. I am wondering if the brands who sell on QVC, L'Occitane, Molton Brown, Gatineau, Elemis etc when they have to come up with skincare or body products have been sending in stuff they had before 2020 to get them sold and make profits? They do not have enough to meet demand on QVC for the amount sold on there. And the end of the day, that is what QVC and all the others want, is profit.
Wouldn’t be surprised…

Latest posts

Back