New graphics.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can see the logic of taking the information off the buttom as sometimes it obscured the item ,but I don't like it.

Too much info to read at the side while trying to concentrate on the product. For me it's distracting,but I don't buy much these days anyway so maybe I shouldn't moan about it. !!!

I was distracted by it at first and kept missing bits of info but after watching it again later I think I quite like it as the info bar at the bottom covered too much of the screen.

I mean we all complained about the right side of the screen being cluttered and you couldn't see the item, and the stuff across the bottom as well. So now its all on the left and smaller writing. I like it.

Well, I watched a 15 minute demonstration of yesterdays TSV (Mattress Topper) last night and I still don't know the price or sizes of anything other than the Double option.

I actually quite like the look of it, but it's pointless if we're not getting the info we need to make a purchase.

I think it is a bit silly to have the top box for the item number and description; the size options; the colour options. That is too much information to keep revolving one small box for. Having said that, I just checked this out on an Anthhony show and they had a top with four colours but the top box did not move. So NO sizes and NO colours! Just what you want on a fashion item!

I also disliked the thick bar across the bottom but they need to refine this a bit. Oh, a little bar has just popped up, referencing another item. They should use that little horizontal bar for the size and colour details IMHO. After all it isn't needed on all shows.

I think it is a bit silly to have the top box for the item number and description; the size options; the colour options. That is too much information to keep revolving one small box for. Having said that, I just checked this out on an Anthhony show and they had a top with four colours but the top box did not move. So NO sizes and NO colours! Just what you want on a fashion item!

I also disliked the thick bar across the bottom but they need to refine this a bit. Oh, a little bar has just popped up, referencing another item. They should use that little horizontal bar for the size and colour details IMHO. After all it isn't needed on all shows.

that bottom bar for colours & sizes would be ideal

Something like this would be useful & not too intrusive. (Its only a quick mock-up, I know its the wrong product)
attachment.php

Attachments

• QVC_Mock_MR-F.jpg
    QVC_Mock_MR-F.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 603
yes Mr F that would work!

They've obviously had a rethink on the graphics, as the viewing area was getting smaller and smaller, and the cameraman (sorry, operative before all the Twitter idiots have got nothing else to do), had problems keeping up with showing different angles.

Personally anything that doesn't obscure the viewing screen is ok by me.

I'd just like the box with the item details and number to be in a slightly different colour so it stands out, but I also like the idea of colours and sizes in a bar at the bottom.

I quite like the new graphics BUT I have just watched the first item of Antthony Designs and they didn't once show the colour options or sizes. Very annoying.

Do you think this is the new measurement system they have talked about over the years ie don't give them to you!

Maybe we have to buy a Q crystal ball at £20 plus £100 p&p :mysmilie_51:

The "traffic light" system for stock availability is now green, amber and red. I never understood why it was different colours before.

did you notice that it now says the 30MBG is not available on all products and the refund amount might be lower... whats that all about?

Perishable items (what constitutes 'perishable' is fairly narrowly drawn) and items which have been personalised for you are exempt from your statutory rights to a refund (there are other categories). As for 'refund amount might be lower', that is a reference to QVC's right to deduct an amount to compensate for wear, damage or usage of the items over and above that which would reasonably be expected as a consequence of the buyer's right to examine the goods before rejecting them.

I hate the graphics and by the time the roll over of details tells you what you want to know there is a chance the item or colour has sold out. Maybe a way of forcing more of us to tap the app, hate that saying. I wanted to know if the NN TSV throw was included as I had just woken up bog eyed off the couch trying to comprehend, the sound was down as usual. Too tiring to fathom so I switched off. In the day of instant tech response these graphics are a step backwards.

I hate the graphics and by the time the roll over of details tells you what you want to know there is a chance the item or colour has sold out. Maybe a way of forcing more of us to tap the app, hate that saying. I wanted to know if the NN TSV throw was included as I had just woken up bog eyed off the couch trying to comprehend, the sound was down as usual. Too tiring to fathom so I switched off. In the day of instant tech response these graphics are a step backwards.

that was a seperate item http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=803692&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back