New graphics.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate the graphics and by the time the roll over of details tells you what you want to know there is a chance the item or colour has sold out. Maybe a way of forcing more of us to tap the app, hate that saying. I wanted to know if the NN TSV throw was included as I had just woken up bog eyed off the couch trying to comprehend, the sound was down as usual. Too tiring to fathom so I switched off. In the day of instant tech response these graphics are a step backwards.

I hope not LIAM. I can't use the App, because it doesn't let you opt out of Easy Pay. (Or if it does, I can't fathom out how to do it).
You'd think they'd prefer for people to may it all up-front whenever possible, but this is Q we're talking about, so what the hell do I know?!?!?

I was distracted by it at first and kept missing bits of info but after watching it again later I think I quite like it as the info bar at the bottom covered too much of the screen.

I agree...before we could not see all of the items shown, even when presenters tried to show something special about the item to us.

Latest posts

Back