New Liz Earle Cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
Not sure how recent this is, but found this in the boots website

Its not showing on LE website, but I did see that Caroline had posted on Instagram that something new was coming….
sounds very like the Elemis/Emma Hardie/Aldi cleansing balm…

£24.50 for 150ml…

I have just ordered the Aldi dupe for £6.99for 90ml…

Wow, another new cleanser from LE. It only seems like five minutes since they launched the Probiotic one as well.
Something tells me that LE aren't doing as well as they used to. It's a shame, but they've only got themselves to blame. Instead of all these new launches, they'd do well to look at their basic range and undo all the negative changes that they've made to it which might tempt customers back.
I've said before that 8-10 years ago, all I used was the brand and now I only use the shampoo.

Well done on getting the Aldi balm as well CK, I personally think that it's slightly better than Emma Hardie's if I'm being honest.

Its not showing on LE website, but I did see that Caroline had posted on Instagram that something new was coming….

£24.50 for 150ml…

Wow, another new cleanser from LE. It only seems like five minutes since they launched the Probiotic one as well.
Something tells me that LE aren't doing as well as they used to. It's a shame, but they've only got themselves to blame. Instead of all these new launches, they'd do well to look at their basic range and undo all the negative changes that they've made to it which might tempt customers back.
I've said before that 8-10 years ago, all I used was the brand and now I only use the shampoo.

Well done on getting the Aldi balm as well CK, I personally think that it's slightly better than Emma Hardie's if I'm being honest.
That balm is worth getting even just for the cloth based on the cost charged for the cloths from EH.

I think the same, and all the sales they have been having does make me wonder….
Totally agree about going back to their basic range…. One of the things I loved about the brand was it was so simple…one cleanser/toner for all. As you say, theyve only just launched the Probiotic range and now this….

Thanks! I’ve got a pot of the Emma Hardie balm in my stash cupboard. Currently using Elemis balm which is lovely. But the Aldi price was a winner! Hope I like it…

That balm is worth getting even just for the cloth based on the cost charged for the cloths from EH.
I did see some very good reviews about the cloth!

I must try the Aldi when it comes into store. I like the Jane Scrivner balm but I get it from her site direct if I can't find it on the bay. Never tried EH but am tempted.

I must try the Aldi when it comes into store. I like the Jane Scrivner balm but I get it from her site direct if I can't find it on the bay. Never tried EH but am tempted.
Aldi balm unfortunately out of stock online again. Irritated by myself as I was too slow when I got an email. Should be in store soon. Anyone tried Aldi’s Honey bath? That’s still available online.

I needed to buy some more Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and looked on the website and to my mind found it all confusing. I just wanted the C & P, but there were all these other products. The Rose & Lavender C & P in the 100ml pump wasn't there, so didn't buy, not sure if they have stopped making this in the pump or not.

I have moved away from LE completely now. Too much faffing around with products that I liked and enjoyed using. I think they may also have chamged the shampoo and conditioner. I don't have the old tubes anymore but my latest batch are leaving my hair like straw. Back to the drawing board for me. I used to like Shampure by Aveda but it is cost prohibitive.

£24.50 for 150ml…

£24.50 for 150ml…

Just been Aldi website and it says in store soon but it's not available for delivery.😒

I have moved away from LE completely now. Too much faffing around with products that I liked and enjoyed using. I think they may also have chamged the shampoo and conditioner. I don't have the old tubes anymore but my latest batch are leaving my hair like straw. Back to the drawing board for me. I used to like Shampure by Aveda but it is cost prohibitive.
I have just started a new shampoo and thought the same… ffs….
I am not happy…
But my hairdresser did recommend Child’s Farm products…

Talking of Aldi skincare, I’m trying this at the mo. It’s water-based and bears the cruelty-free bunny. £4.99. Too early to judge yet but it goes on easily and sinks in quickly. I apply Aldi’s facial oil over the top.

Attachments

• C7A729FD-6AF0-4B4F-B699-9DBBE25FCD9B.jpeg
    C7A729FD-6AF0-4B4F-B699-9DBBE25FCD9B.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 77
Talking of Aldi skincare, I’m trying this at the mo. It’s water-based and bears the cruelty-free bunny. £4.99. Too early to judge yet but it goes on easily and sinks in quickly. I apply Aldi’s facial oil over the top.I

Latest posts

Back