New Presenter - Round Two

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
According to the QVC TV guide, Jackie Kabler is co-presenting two shows on Thursday. The morning show and the 10am hour. I remember Jackie from her days as a roving reporter on TVAM.

For what its worth, I think it is good that new presenters are joining QVC. Its good to see new faces, some are popular, some are not. I think Chloe is good and really suited to the job, probably more so than Carmel. But thats just my opinion.

I don't mind who they bring in & time will tell who can cut the mustard as they say. Just hope the new ones haven't also got "ipod itis", you know, the unfortunate ailment whereby one of the afore named items are glued to their hand & hardwired into their brain poor loves lol.
Mind you don't watch it enough these days to really care that much.

I don't mind either. I just hope people won't be victimised or ridiculed for taking a like or dislike to them, as long as they post within the rules.

If I was one of the existing Q presenters I'd be very twitchy about all the newcomers arriving, it's not as if Q has continued to grow...

If I was one of the existing Q presenters I'd be very twitchy about all the newcomers arriving, it's not as if Q has continued to grow...

I think you have a point DJ, there must be some rumbling at QVC Towers :nod:

I think you have a point DJ, there must be some rumbling at QVC Towers :nod:

To be honest you could see this coming that's why I was worried about Julian just before Christmas - he was a bit off his game and I didn't want him left a bit vulnerable.

I don't mind either. I just hope people won't be victimised or ridiculed for taking a like or dislike to them, as long as they post within the rules.

I agree BB.
And I hope there are no more LSD like ramblings lol. I wasted far too much time trying to figure out the unfathomable

I wonder if one or two presenters are thinking of retiring.

Maybe. But i have noticed a few of them are doing less and less hours. Ann D, who apparently is caring for her brother, Julia, was writing her book, Carmel on maternity leave, and JF who probably can't tear herself away from the mirror. So it could be they just need to cover those who were full time - can't think who would retire.

Surely none if them are old enough to retire they all look so youthful with the anti-aging products that they use ..... :mysmilie_480:

Lol
Well, I don't want to break Burly's heart, but I wondered if Julia might be considering it - not that she's old mind! Let's get that straight. She might however want to spend more time in her villa & just put her feet up or even write more books .....

Thank you Catstail, OMG you've just proven my OH to be right. He was saying that they will be expanding into another channel - I'm very risk averse so wouldn't believe anyone could be that arrogant in this economic climate ....

Latest posts

Back