Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You certainly did a better job in there than you do the Gallery. Anyway, have a good day tat non-flogging, Ms. Hopping.

Resulting to insults again to hide from your poor commonsense and intellect.

Here is a tip, click the "Watch Now" button, and hey presto🪄! You can then buy it while it is a live presentation.

This is basic stuff but anyway, you're very welcome!!

View attachment 28475
Talking about me insulting, whilst then going on to TRY and insult me. Basic stuff, yeah, the whole set up of IW3 is rather basic, but anyway, have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Still bragging on about all her sunglasses, listing every single pair by colour. As if anyone cares you vacuous bint.
I've never heard of taking so many pairs of sunglasses on holiday before. Although I do confess to taking an old back up pair in case my main pair breaks. But they both look the same so I don't change them. Can you imagine how much luggage she takes?

Talking about me insulting, whilst then going on to TRY and insult me. Basic stuff, yeah, the whole set up of IW3 is rather basic, but anyway, have a lovely day.
No response. Probably too busy creating today’s ludicrously misleading not a direct price comparisons, that non-internet savvy people like my poor old mum fall for on a regular basis, parting with their hard-earned cash for. They must be so proud of themselves doing that for a living.

Last edited:
Blimey, that’s an uneasy mix..Joan Collins posing by a toaster with a bearded, apron wearing chef…Still, she could be with Chef Mark and his water jug to pour into it to cool down the toast. I don’t she’d be standing anywhere near him..

Dave Bradford it looks like. I have aged with him over the decades. Alongside Mr. Sleepy…They should sell him and not the duvet. One sentence and I am asleep.
Shop on TV is off to a dynamic start with two charismatic presenters. Is Mr Sleepy the owner if the brand? I've never known pillow talk to be so boring.

Dr. Edwards now..And his beautiful Ben Sherman medical time pieces.. Comes with a free gift (all free gifts are built into the price). Some Tandy Turbo plastic ones you can plug into your music centre. Or is that a free watch with every pair of plastic headphones? Decent price at £37.99 plus P&P to be fair.

It has plus points. Rob is superb as ever. They are one of better channels for not using misleading claims driven presentations. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, repetition of products is er…very repetitive…Too long is spent on one item. Probably because of the former. Get Grant in. Do some tech..But compared to this mob…Like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Lada. Have they done that one yet??

:(

I've had a really traumatic morning.

I was in Asda to buy some apples, £2 for the pack. I got to the checkout and this was the conversation between me and the checkout person ...

Me: These apples aren't £2.
Checkout: Eh?
Me: I said these apples aren't £2.
Checkout: It says £2 on the sticker sir.
Me: (rolling my eyes and sighing) No, they're 50p apples.
Checkout: Come again?
Me: They're 50p apples. That's all they cost. I'm going to ignore and not think about the other £1.50 that needs to be paid.
Checkout: SECURITY ... SECURITY!!!

Surely my stance was perfectly reasonable? I just don't get it :(

Latest posts

Back