New Presenters ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They hinted at this a few weeks back and I can't remember who said Lisa was "coming back"

I think she had a very brief spell on overnights a year or two back

No idea on Claire

I couldn’t remember Lisa until I saw her again this morning. I won’t be watching her again I felt sorry for Jo.

just watched a bit back on youtube...

she didn't really do much/anything?

I am not sure if she decided it wasn't for her but I thought producer Hannah was very good when she had the odd hour on air with Andrew and Andy a while back

Noted on the SKY listings new presenters Tues and Weds 2am -6am - Lisa and Claire ?
They hinted at this a few weeks back and I can't remember who said Lisa was "coming back"

I think she had a very brief spell on overnights a year or two back

No idea on Claire

Claire used to work for Gemporia, her surname was Stibbon but it has changed now as she got married recently. She is/was also a guest presenter on Q with a hair care brand.

I didn't see either did I miss much? How do I find it on YouTube please?
Hi Rubia

Hope you are well

You can only every go back 12 hours from live which isn't ideal but it is better than nothing, tbh I only watch on Youtube now quite happily watching a "repeat" show if it is a pairing/presenter I like

Hi Rubia

Hope you are well

You can only every go back 12 hours from live which isn't ideal but it is better than nothing, tbh I only watch on Youtube now quite happily watching a "repeat" show if it is a pairing/presenter I like

hello thank you for this hope so is well with you.

Latest posts

Back