New to QVC and the forum.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Errrm, please enjoy your age, you'll get older soon enough. Seems like only 3 seconds ago that I was 15, now I'm 30 summat. Sometimes I just can't quite believe where the time has gone.

Next year is the quarter century!

It is more that the product sounds exciting and then they say 40 plus. The throat gel sounds strange and I don't need it at all but I would love to play with it.

Angel x

Don't get carried away with twaddle and remember if creams alone worked there wouldn't be plastic surgeons. Keep your money safe and spend wisely.

I have a budget! I am quite good with my money (I even have a pension - eeek), I do treat myself but I justify it because I don't go out drinking and my most expensive habit is buying old books.

I am staying away from the shiny jewellery sections for my own safety!

Angel x

Could be the start of a whole new wardrobe "experience" for you :giggle:
Only in my coffin, and even then I will make sure to haunt whomever laid me out in such an atrocity, they and 25 generations of their family will never know peace again!

We need an un-dead emoticon.

Only in my coffin, and even then I will make sure to haunt whomever laid me out in such an atrocity, they and 25 generations of their family will never know peace again!

We need an un-dead emoticon.

skeleton_tombstone_pop_up_lg_wht.gif
GhostsHauntSmiley.gif
eyes_light.gif

I am from Yorkshire! I didn't even recognise where his accent was from.

I am bad like that. I just can't recognise where accents are from!

Angel x[/QUOTE

I think Leighton's a Lancashire lad isn't he? At least that's what he sounds like to me, but I'm not that hot on accents either...I'm an in-betweener..East Midlands..

[Sharp intake of breath] BusyMum - our Leighton, a Lancashire lad? Ye gods! :wink: Like my good self (and Angel - welcome :wave:) he is most definitely from God's Own County. Bradfordian born and bred, started with a salon down Ivegate or somewhere similar. In the lead up to his first appearance on QVC Alison Young really hyped him and the range up, and I remember imagining that with his name and products he would be some tall, dark, suave chap, then he appears grinning and waving at the camera and going "hiyeeeer" in a broad Bradfordian accent! I remember falling about with laughter and asking OH whether I sounded like him (apparantly I don't, having been away from Bradford for so long and indeed now residing over the other side of the Pennines like a complete traitor :giggle:.) I love his products though, prefer them to any other range, and think he really does know his stuff.

Anyroad, enjoy your time here Angel, you'll find a lot of good humour and fantastic info on this forum. I remember someone once - I think it was SilverSequin - saying that if you're ever feeling you're being unduly tempted into a QVC purchase log on to the forum first, someone's bound to be able to talk you out if it if that's what you want! :nod:

Hi Angel,

Welcome to the Forum - I didn't mean to get all gloomy about scars on your post, but BenFongTorres hit a bit of a nerve with me. Enjoy QVC and enjoy your time on here.

Hi Angel,

Welcome to the Forum - I didn't mean to get all gloomy about scars on your post, but BenFongTorres hit a bit of a nerve with me. Enjoy QVC and enjoy your time on here.

Thank you!

I didn't mean to cause any controversy......I think Andrew is cute even though I now have a collection of Gatineau on the way to me!

Angel x

[Sharp intake of breath] BusyMum - our Leighton, a Lancashire lad? Ye gods! :wink: Like my good self (and Angel - welcome :wave:) he is most definitely from God's Own County. Bradfordian born and bred, started with a salon down Ivegate or somewhere similar. In the lead up to his first appearance on QVC Alison Young really hyped him and the range up, and I remember imagining that with his name and products he would be some tall, dark, suave chap, then he appears grinning and waving at the camera and going "hiyeeeer" in a broad Bradfordian accent! I remember falling about with laughter and asking OH whether I sounded like him (apparantly I don't, having been away from Bradford for so long and indeed now residing over the other side of the Pennines like a complete traitor :giggle:.) I love his products though, prefer them to any other range, and think he really does know his stuff.

Anyroad, enjoy your time here Angel, you'll find a lot of good humour and fantastic info on this forum. I remember someone once - I think it was SilverSequin - saying that if you're ever feeling you're being unduly tempted into a QVC purchase log on to the forum first, someone's bound to be able to talk you out if it if that's what you want! :nod:

Eeh, I know, I stand duly corrected - be starting Wars o' ****** Roses agen me waint I..?! I agree that his name belies his appearance and I know some call him Mr Potato Head but I wouldn't be so cruel...er...no, well, not today..!

:giggle:Didn't take you long to succumb to something you didn't really need!!!

Technically I did need some moisturiser and an exfoliator, however, whether I needed gatineau over a high street brand I couldn't possibly comment! :happy:

Angel x

Welcome to the forum Angel. :wave: I hope you enjoy your time here, its a great place for a chin wag and a laugh.

Unless you're Catherine Huntley: then we'd have to open all the windows and get the Febreze out afterwards... :giggle:

Latest posts

Back