!!!!!******new website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to agree with most of the posters here. This new website is utterly ATROCIOUS. I actually thought there was something wrong with my browser when I first accessed the new site and clicked on an item to view. All I saw was an ocean of blank page. I had to scroll down, down, down the page to actually get to the item I wanted to view. When I had searched for the item initially it said that there were 58 reviews posted. When I clicked on the link and scrolled down to the actual item and clicked on the 'reviews' button it was completely BLANK. The picture of the item I want to view is on the extreme left of the page and all the text, price, add to basket etc is on the extreme right of the page and a huge blank space inbetween. The formatting on this site is truly dreadful. It actually makes me want to shut it down and not bother having a look around. QVC, please get this site in order. I though Ideal World was atrocious but this one is worse.

I shouldn't have to clear my cookies, it's a poor cop out sort your frikkin' site QVC!

Jude xx

Just tried to order an item that's on the TV right now and I tried to order it through the website only to see that it says the item is 'no longer available'. I had to phone QVC to place my order and the items are indeed in stock. Another cockup for the website. Honestly, how QVC expects to sell products when the website states they're 'no longer available' when in fact they ARE available is beyond me. The new website needs a drastic overhall to get it back into working order.

i didnt know what you were all talking about as i was still getting the old site which hasnt changed it's pictures since friday so i popped on over to explorer and found the new website... very glitzy. Now if the 'save for later' feature works and if i dont have to clear my cookies every time i want to put something in my basket i will be pleased.

on chrome i still have the old website

I returned an item to Q on 24/9 recorded delivery, still not showing up on my account. filled in email form to enquire whether it had been recieved, just had a reply saying they cannot read their emails and will I send in details again! what a way to run a business!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :mysmilie_365:

Just tried to order something but nothing happens. Typed feedback out then that wouldn't bl**dy send either. I can't believe they still haven't got it sorted. They must be losing money.

:mysmilie_455: :mysmilie_455: :mysmilie_455: :mysmilie_455:

WTF, piece of **** website appears to have now crashed completely! This is utterly pathetic!
Y'know, eBay changed virtually its entire user interface, there were a few (OK, quite a few! lol) glitches but they were sorted & it (mostly!) works fine now!
WoW with its mega graphics can roll out a new extension & it'll be beta tested by the lucky chosen ones (OMG, DD was hysterical with excitement when she got picked! lol) & it'll then work fine, for the most part anyway!
How long have QVC had this 'new & improved' site running parallel to their old one now & it's still glitch city.......!!!???!!! :headbang: :angry:
It's just a shopping channel, with a few static pics & some dropdown menus....how friggin' hard can it be to get something like that up & running?

And now it's working again! Maybe! For how long though....? :tongue:

I spoke too soon! Pah! It's only sort of working! Huh!

Last edited:
It's been saying the Suarti OTO is no longer available when all sizes were still in stock on TV.

Sort your website out QVC!

WTF, piece of **** website appears to have now crashed completely! This is utterly pathetic!
Y'know, eBay changed virtually its entire user interface, there were a few (OK, quite a few! lol) glitches but they were sorted & it (mostly!) works fine now!
WoW with its mega graphics can roll out a new extension & it'll be beta tested by the lucky chosen ones (OMG, DD was hysterical with excitement when she got picked! lol) & it'll then work fine, for the most part anyway!
How long have QVC had this 'new & improved' site running parallel to their old one now & it's still glitch city.......!!!???!!! :headbang: :angry:
It's just a shopping channel, with a few static pics & some dropdown menus....how friggin' hard can it be to get something like that up & running?

Oooops, sorry Kitten. Just noticed that I must have inadvertently clicked on the 'dislike' button under your post. Certainly didn't mean to and have removed it now. My apologies once again. :blush:

Did finally find out how to view the videos, once I actually looked and clicked on the 'video' tab at the top of the item picture - but, like someone else said, you can't see the video if an item's on wait list, and that's totally crap!

The webpages just don't look as well designed as before. Oh, and I hate the TV guide display too: it just looks like some bland typed list - not easy on the eye at all.

Now I can't even look at - - - - - >

- - - today's products eg "in the kitchen" without signing in.

No way can I be bothered to do this just to find out what they were.

Oooops, sorry Kitten. Just noticed that I must have inadvertently clicked on the 'dislike' button under your post. Certainly didn't mean to and have removed it now. My apologies once again. :blush:

That's alright & I wouldn't mind anyway, I do sometimes get a bit snotty & ranty & write words with lots of asterisks in, so it wouldn't surprise me if peeps frequently genuinely disliked my posts....! :giggle:

Occasionally in the past (I think Graham removed it a while back!) I sometimes inadvertently hit the 'report' triangle thingy when I was aiming for something else & on at least one occasion I think I felt guilty enough to email Graham to apologise for my wobbly hands as I was 'reporting' some poor person for, well, not doing anything even remotely naughty....! :blush:

I'm still using IE7 as I need to use it for a customer who is still using IE7 and the QVC website is useless with it. I do a search such as Laura Geller then I want to set the filter to Prices Low to High, the page greys out and does not reorder the items and I have to backout and start a new search and just plough through all the items without the filter. Also sometimes after I have done a search I cannot get on to the second page, again it just greys out and I have to backout and start again and can never get past page one. My spend on QVC has gone down considerably as I don't get to look at stuff and I almost always buy via the internet

I have the same happen with Google Chrome! So they can't dismiss it as an IE7 specific problem!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back