!!!!!******new website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'm actually past the :angry: :headbang: about the creaky new webite now & simply no longer care having watched several shows recently where you go to the item page (the item of which was being shown live on air!) & seeing the 'item not available' message, with no pricing, no nothing, I thought s*d it & spent yesterday evening browsing pressie suitable smellies on Neal's Yard, Lush etc. & made a list of numerous possibles!

For all QVC's babbling about tapping the app, ordering on the web etc., the only person who could've bought that Elemis bath & body set: http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece...c=202348-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-202348 (ooh look, it's still not fixed!) was Ethel from Hull on her telephone! Yeah, I know I could ring up as well....I just can't be bothered to, if I can't do it in 3 clicks of a mouse I can't be ar$ed!

A bag I was vaguely interested in produced a blank white page, as do numerous other items - they must be losing money by now surely? As I say, peeps could 'phone instead but I wonder how many simply wouldn't bother? Similar to eBay where sellers ask you to message them for a p&p cost or more photos ('cos they're too stingey to put up more than one in the first place!), unless you really want the item you just hit the back button & find something else! People are too busy/lazy/used to doing things a certain way & they're fickle as hell, doesn't take 'em long to start finding alternatives if they keep getting thwarted....?

I have the same happen with Google Chrome! So they can't dismiss it as an IE7 specific problem!

Jude xx

I assumed that using IE7 (not the latest browser) was the problem and haven't reported it to QVC. I'll do it sometime over the next 24 hours. Even though if they fix it my QVC spend will probably go up again!

Yes I am sick of getting the no longer available message its driving me mad,when I do finally manage to place an order no wonder I am congratulated.
Lynn:whew:

..... Also sometimes after I have done a search I cannot get on to the second page, again it just greys out and I have to backout and start again and can never get past page one. My spend on QVC has gone down considerably as I don't get to look at stuff and I almost always buy via the internet

That happens to me as well & I use Chrome.
I also hate that you can click to view the details of an item, think 'Nah', click the back button and after a delay, you are right back to the top of the page again, not where you were on the page. It all gets a bit tedious.

Adding insult to injury showing that naff promo with TanSadMan telling us how wonderful it is. wonder why they have not pulled it.

I'm sick to death of getting the "Bad Request" notice when I'm browsing a section of the site & click next page. It's happening more & more.

And I agree about just not bothering if I'm expected to phone, really can't be bothered doing that. All the faff of having to go find the credit card cos they always ask for info off it that you don't need to do every time online.

I am using firefox and I was not getting too many problems with the new web, so I was not too bothered but, today I keep getting "bad Request" every time ,since the couple of hours or more. Earlier when I clicked on to the next to get the next page or the page number itself, the page did/does not budge:headbang::headbang:
Earlier, I was browsing through the Last Clicks, and the silly web took me elsewhere without my request :mysmilie_503: It is so annoying:doh:
They need sacking:mysmilie_365:

I have the same happen with Google Chrome! So they can't dismiss it as an IE7 specific problem!

Jude xx
Does the same thing with Safari. I won't log into the new website as I don't think it's as secure as the last one. I occasionally use it for browsing but to be honest give up as its so frustratingly slow in comparison.

Just clicked on hitech toys and electronics from 2am this morning.

They had purse spray (whatever that is), wardrobe fragrance, skin wash and lipstick.

These are not the types of "electronic gadgets" I'm interested in!

Then I looked at household helpers from 5am. I got the same stuff again, plus a smoothing collection!

Last edited:
It will be chaos on Breast Cancer Care night. It's been bad enough other years trying to order. With this dreadful new site it will be worse than ever.

I have just had an email from CS responding to my query regarding a payment they have taken from my card. They say that they cannot read emails on their wonderful brand new website and asked me to write to them with the order no and item no. I have now written the same email three times!

Long Live Amazon!!!

I had this problem trying to cancel a waitlist item via email...pain in the backside having to return it!

Jude xx

Why do search results keep re-arranging themselves? If I look at an item then click back to the search results they're in a different order and you can't be sure you've seen every item. Sometimes the same item appears more than once and when I click to see the whole list on one page I get thrown back to the home page or random other page!

And another thing; when I search for say "Laura Geller" I don't want to go to the brand shop, I want to see all LG items, including reduced ones, not just the ones they want me to see on their brand page. Although sometimes these other items are in the suggested other items down the right hand side of the page, just proving that they search hasnt revealed all available items.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back