New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the new Yankee Candle Scent of the Year and they have higher RRP, £25.99 not £23.99

Yes, but I was intrigued by the “so no cheaper”, as if they couldn’t be sold for less? Maybe I’ve misunderstood.

Why “so no cheaper” (in big letters)? Two regular large jars are RRP £47.98 but they often have those cheaper. Are they not allowed to discount these?

what i meant was with the postage being included that they are the same as buying them at RRP on any site so free postage but the 2 jars at £25.99 each would be £51.98 so no cheaper than buying elsewhere

what i meant was with the postage being included that they are the same as buying them at RRP on any site so free postage but the 2 jars at £25.99 each would be £51.98 so no cheaper than buying elsewhere

Ah, got you. Have you tried this new scent?

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 24 Piece Votive Collection with Hat Box £46 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709308

2 x Peony votives
2 x Fresh Cut Rose votives
2 x Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose votives
2 x Sicilian Lemon votives
2 x Sweet Morning Rose votives
2 x Midnight Jasmine votives
2 x Garden by the Sea votives
2 x Cherry Blossom votives
2 x Lemon Lavender votives
2 x Sweet Nothings votives
2 x A Calm, Quiet Place votives
2 x Blush Bouquet votives

they are charging a lot of money for that hat box

I was thinking the same. The way I assess it is, even saying the votives are pretty much full price at £46, which is already no bargain, the box is £6 (ie the P&P charge). The less you are prepared to pay per votive (in my meanie case, £1 absolute tops these days), the more extortionate the cost of the box. Definitely not for me. I’ve been far too spoilt by those offers on Amazon I bang on about. In December, I got a couple of sets of 6 Yankee votives with lovely votive holders for £10. Now, that’s a bargain.

Check these out (not the ones I got but you get the idea). They are official Yankee holders too, so very well made, I find.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FN4CX7J/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F13VVNY/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F227Q86/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F1WLBZ2/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I just clicked on the link to see if there was a photo or anything and the price is now showing as £34.98 plus £5.95 p&p... In other words £41 which I think is still a bit of a rip off (to me anyway!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 136
I just clicked on the link to see if there was a photo or anything and the price is now showing as £34.98 plus £5.95 p&p... In other words £41 which I think is still a bit of a rip off (to me anyway!)

Agreed, even with £11 off. Trouble is, a lot of people will think having £1 off means it must be a bargain.

Sorry, I'll correct that....

Agreed, even with £11 off. Trouble is, a lot of people will think having £11 off means it must be a bargain.

Yes especially when Q do a buy them as single items at £3 each plus postage.
So the set is a bargain you can’t afford to miss out on today
Plus with the set we are throwing in the hat box for free
Rush to the phones now and buy more than one with half price p&p

:mysmilie_50:

Well I think I shall get these. A reasonable price and the fourth one that isn't included is Belgian Waffle which I fully expected them to put in any trio and which would not suit me at all. I hope they do have the floral tones rather than too much sugar but at least they shouldn't be cakey vanilla! With the cold I have today the whole question is rather academic, mind!!!!

:mysmilie_59:

it works out £1.74 inc post for each votive and the hatbox thrown in for free its not terrible. I love votives

it works out £1.74 inc post for each votive and the hatbox thrown in for free its not terrible. I love votives

I like votives as well and use them quite a bit when I haven't time for a large jar burn. I agree, at £1.74 each the hat box set could be worse, but there are some amazing deals on Amazon and eBay where you don't even pay £1 so I'm spoilt, I guess. I suppose it depends what scents you are after. If you like florals, this is a nice selection.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm terribly mean!

I like votives as well and use them quite a bit when I haven't time for a large jar burn. I agree, at £1.74 each the hat box set could be worse, but there are some amazing deals on Amazon and eBay where you don't even pay £1 so I'm spoilt, I guess. I suppose it depends what scents you are after. If you like florals, this is a nice selection.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm terribly mean!

naaaaaa your not mean its me just grasping at straws lol :mysmilie_48:

Well I think I shall get these. A reasonable price and the fourth one that isn't included is Belgian Waffle which I fully expected them to put in any trio and which would not suit me at all. I hope they do have the floral tones rather than too much sugar but at least they shouldn't be cakey vanilla! With the cold I have today the whole question is rather academic, mind!!!!

:mysmilie_59:

Mazza, did you get these and if so, what are they like? I love these kinds of sweet, floral smells and am very tempted indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back