Nightmare presenter combinations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
Which combination of presenters in a single show would you find insufferable?

Mine are: Debbie Flint+ Clare Sutton+ Alison Young = would result in me murdering my beloved telly esp if they were flogging anti ageing rubbish or Yong Kim tat.
Also Jill Franks + anyone (does she always present alone?)

What's your nightmare combination

Can't stand Simon "annnd" Biagi either, "fifteen THOWsand have already been sold!" If cheese were a person it would be Mr Biagi. To be honest to me they're all bad presenters, pick a combination, any combination and that'll be a nightmare.

Debbie Flint/Sara Griffiths/Micael. In any combination. I want to throw things at the telly with just one of them on, so I'd be tempted to chuck it out of the window with two or more.

Marverine and Craig in any combo... and I am looking for the off button......

Jill Franks and Ali Keenan talking over each other for all eternity. Debbie Flint and Simon Biagi trying to see who can put on the falsest voice (those last two words went up three octaves at the end). Charlie and Claire Sutton or Catherine, seeing who can be the smarmiest, nicest (falsest) cheesiest blahhhh vomit vomit. Maybe Sara Griffiths and Chloe might end up head butting each other - worth watching.

CC

I witnessed one of my nightmares today - Chloe and Craig on the Lunchtime "is this only an hour?" Show. Trying far too hard to be "chaotic and fun". They don't seem too bad on their own but lethal together.

Wouldn't like to see DF and Sara Griffiths together - scary.

Marverine with anybody at all, she is useless. Jill Franks and Sarah Griffiths. Simon (still showing off my hairy chest) Biagi and Alison Young. The list is endless.

I'm going to be a bit different - how about Debbie Flint and and Peter Simon from IW, or the equally vile Mike Mason?!?

Q
Chloe and Craig on the Lunchtime "is this only an hour?" Show. Trying far too hard to be "chaotic and fun".

Leighton guested on this and he seemed amused at the way they were wittering on about the TSV lights. Indoor, outdoor, bedroom, lounge, coloured, white.................... It was desperate and the adjectives were coming thick and fast from
Chloe as usual.

Q

Leighton guested on this and he seemed amused at the way they were wittering on about the TSV lights. Indoor, outdoor, bedroom, lounge, coloured, white.................... It was desperate and the adjectives were coming thick and fast from
Chloe as usual.

I near wet myself laughing when she said "QVC, the channel that cares" and what's with her adding "of course" after everything? Why of course? That implies that it couldn't possibly be anything else, this is what I've seen in snippets because I can't watch her...........of course.

David Hawkins and Ali Keenan - hell, who WOULD talk the fastest? Beverley Cressman and Alison Young - ear defenders required. Anne Dorrington and Simon Biagi - who would talk to us most like we were mentally challenged? Simon Brown and Charlie - one of these days Simon WILL clang Ol' Smarmy chops over the head with one of the frying pans. Charlie and Craig - who can stuff the most food into their face in five minutes?

CC

David Hawkins and Ali Keenan - hell, who WOULD talk the fastest? Beverley Cressman and Alison Young - ear defenders required. Anne Dorrington and Simon Biagi - who would talk to us most like we were mentally challenged? Simon Brown and Charlie - one of these days Simon WILL clang Ol' Smarmy chops over the head with one of the frying pans. Charlie and Craig - who can stuff the most food into their face in five minutes?

CC

I live in hope every time they are on together!!!

Sara Griffiths and any of them, to see how they all reacted to constant interruptions.

Latest posts

Back