Be a wardrobe warrior

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd bin every piece of Fibby Flints wardrobe and start again.

I'd bin the blue Ronni Nicole dress she seems to think looks good on her. It doesn't fit her right and looks terrible. I'd also ban her from her awful hair colours, especially the red tiger stripes.

I'd bin the blue Ronni Nicole dress she seems to think looks good on her. It doesn't fit her right and looks terrible. I'd also ban her from her awful hair colours, especially the red tiger stripes.

Yes definitely, and I bin all those Michelle (no) Hope polyester cardis she wears with her "edgy" Young Dim, all you have to do is rub a couple of those polyester cardis together and they'll burst into flames, no matches required.

All jumpsuits should be banned. They only look good on Cordelia. Jilly's black trousers and ballet pumps should also be banned, just wear some jeans for god's sake, just once. I agree about Sara Griffith's top knot, it's a mess, get rid of it. Also Catherine's 1940's type look that she does now and again. She looks like my Auntie Vera. Last but not least, Chloe needs to remove all that black stuff from around her eyes - in fact someone should just put her in a butty and eat her. Job done. Charlie could do it.

CC

The ultimate, drastic action would be to ban all polyester "fashion" creations. Poor Debbie and Julia would have to stop going on air, or be on air naked!

Definitely agree that Jilly should be surgically removed from her baggy black trousers and ballet pumps... mind you, I struggle to think of a single item of QVC fashion she could wear instead. She's not someone I can imagine in either Kimmy's or Nina Leonard's polyester palazzo trousers.
I also agree with a scorched-earth approach to Jill Franks' shoulder-challenged tops. When you are boney, exposing your shoulders doesn't look good. When you still look boney after the camera has thoughtfully added around 10lbs to your actual weight, you absolutely shouldn't wear them. I don't care how pilates-toned your arms are.

Julia, on the other hand, has splendid arms from her pilates, and can get away with a sleeveless garment any time she likes, but Jill needs to be shrouded from neck to wrist in the arm area.

I think Chloe needs a makeover. Her hair has a strangely "dead" look about it. Less styling product, and perhaps a decent cut might sort it out.... and yes - abolish that black eyeliner. She must get through a heck of a lot of it.

Ali Keenan could actually do with adding something which she perhaps lost with her chemotherapy - her eyebrows.

Pipa could definitely do with her hair being shorter, but the colour and the condition of her hair are things I actually envy. And style-wise, I cannot fault her at all... she manages to make even the most horrific QVC fashion look good.

I also generally think Jackie Kabler looks elegant and well turned out. I might be tempted to get her to take pity on her harshly-bleached hair though.

I've not actually watched Katy Pullinger yet, so have no strictures to advance for her.

Debbie could definitely do with a complete update of her look and her wardrobe, and has already been said, her overuse of shapewear.

Ali Young - same thoughts as Debbie. A warmer blonde hair colour, and there are definitely clothes out there that she wouldn't look terrifying in. She used to look alright a few years back... what the heck happened???

Wonderful, wonderful thread! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I'd put them all (ladies, that is) in Marla Wynne. Except for the 'flatter-fit' trousers, which don't seem to live up to their name, from what I've seen.

Latest posts

Back