Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 03/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wynne Layers on the 1st - Nina Leonard on the 3rd...QVC you are really spoiling us. Don't know what the 2nd holds for us under the description look good/feel good...probably something that makes you look ridiculous and feel like you're taking a sauna in a snowsuit!

I don’t even watch any ‘fashion’ on QVC, even if I did see something that tempted me I would not pay the OTT p&p costs just to try something on and then pay to return.That could be in the region of £10.I have just been on the M&S app and ordered some tops, two for £20, pick up free in the food store tomorrow.

I don’t even watch any ‘fashion’ on QVC, even if I did see something that tempted me I would not pay the OTT p&p costs just to try something on and then pay to return.That could be in the region of £10.I have just been on the M&S app and ordered some tops, two for £20, pick up free in the food store tomorrow.

Oh but Silver Fox..you must. It's so bad it's good as long as you don't buy anything..but that's easy cause there's nothing even remotely tempting!

Nina Leonard Denim Jacket

Attachments

• Nina Leonard TSV.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 202
I'm not bothered that it's yet another denim jacket 'cause my wardrobe's complete...but it is getting a bit daft isn't it. This particular one has too many buttons and looks a bit weird, especially in the gold tone (but something different for the sake of being different I guess) That colour's a bit pooey and teamed up with a yellow top...ewww! Hopefully there'll be some alternative colours. I've got a denim jacket, it's a classic mid blue colour, it's got five silver tone buttons down the front and it goes with almost everything..nuff said!

Jesus, they’ve just spent at least twenty minutes flogging Ruth’s denim jacket on her show that’s just finished, and according to them, it’s the best one on the market, so I wonder what this one will have that Ruth’s doesn’t?

I'm not bothered that it's yet another denim jacket 'cause my wardrobe's complete...but it is getting a bit daft isn't it. This particular one has too many buttons and looks a bit weird, especially in the gold tone (but something different for the sake of being different I guess) That colour's a bit pooey and teamed up with a yellow top...ewww! Hopefully there'll be some alternative colours. I've got a denim jacket, it's a classic mid blue colour, it's got five silver tone buttons down the front and it goes with almost everything..nuff said!
Absolutely
Jesus, they’ve just spent at least twenty minutes flogging Ruth’s denim jacket on her show that’s just finished, and according to them, it’s the best one on the market, so I wonder what this one will have that Ruth’s doesn’t?
Seven shiny gold buttons?

Long Sleeve Stretch Denim Jacket by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 183100
QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This denim jacket from Nina Leonard boasts a comfortable stretch fit, long sleeves, a collar neckline, button front fastenings and pocket details on the bust. A true style staple in any wardrobe, this jacket can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion, making it a versatile must-have to add to your collection.

Keep it classic - if there's one thing every repertoire needs, it’s a denim jacket. Whether you wear on balmy summer evenings or style with knitwear in autumn, this jacket will always be in style, proving it to be a timeless piece that you can return to year after year.

Versatile style - day or night, casual or elegant, a denim jacket instantly adds a cool, modern edge to any look. For a fun and feminine outfit that's ideal for fun in the sun, try layering over a maxi dress and pairing with gladiator sandals. Heading out for dinner? Why not team with a glitzy blouse and slim-leg black trousers for an elevated evening ensemble.

Comfort is key - crafted from a soft, breathable cotton, this jacket is comfortable enough to be worn every day. Offering great movement and kind on the skin, you'll love adding this piece to your layering repertoire.

Crazy for colour - no matter your shade preference, this jacket comes in a colour to suit every taste. For a classic denim wash, opt for Indigo, Black or Ivory. From something with a subtle hint of colour, why not try Olive or Blush?

• 70% cotton, 20% polyester, 8% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:

• Indigo
  • Black
  • Ivory
  • Olive
  • Blush

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 90cm (35"), S: 95cm (37.5"), M: 100cm (39.5"), L: 105cm (41.5"), XL: 109cm (43"), 2XL: 120cm (47.5"), 3XL: 130cm (51.5"), 4XL: 141cm (55.5")
  • Length: XS - S: 62cm (25"), M - L: 65cm (25.5"), XL - 2XL: 68cm (27"), 3XL - 4XL: 70cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

Well if you look on the website at the bottom it shows 'others in the same category', and there are NINE variations on this jacket. I've got jackets that I rarely wear now, so I wont be adding another to gather dust.

Last edited:
Same here it’s wet cold and wintery, in fact the town nearby which they use to record weather had frost the other night.

I’m already in late autumn early winter mode so nothing less than a rainproof coat is on my agenda.

Latest posts

Back