Ninja Chopper with 2 Containers & Jug TSV 13/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of course … now I've just purchased the one with only the one jug … still, a brilliant product if anyone is interested!

and I bought the tsv with two bowls only. I always find this happens with the Q; you buy one item, and then the same brand brings out an improved version at a better price. Suppose you could always go for the updated model, and hand the other on.

I agree with both comments above. I am fed up with this, you buy the initial product only to find 6 months later its brought out again with more add-ons. I too only bought the original single version. There is one consolation, where would I house all the extra accessories ???? kitchen cupboards can only take so much 'stuff'.

Hiya. Does anyone know which ninja this is (can't see the first link posted as it says 'sold out') as wondering if it's the mini chopper 200w or one of the bigger models? Thanks!

Thanks I had noticed whenever I've clicked on the first link for description and seen it always says sold out - but never known why or if it was just me because assumed it must have said something when you first found/posted it!

But actually thought people knew which ninja model it is because people were saying that they had recently purchased the same without as many accessories?

Don't know if it will help anyone but while looking on qvc for ninja prices etc I found a bargain for the same item at jml direct website. It's for he 500w ninja master prep professional. Item number on qvc is 833201 and it's £50 plus £SIX delivery. On jml ATM in red or black it's £41.99 free pandp! Am v tempted now as includes small chopper bowl, big chopping bowl and large jug...

I got a Ninja last year, not from QVC though, I got it from Tesco Direct using Clubcard points so didn't cost me anything. Very pleased - it handled a Nigella Coffee Walnut Cake at the weekend, lovely tasting it was too!

Ninja Master Professional 500W Food Processor 2 Mini Chopper Cups & Recipe Book

QVC Price: £52.00

Today's Special Value Price : £39.96

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ninja-Master-P...02396.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@7f2e7f2e

Ninja guest Jilly's ice cream recipes
Adjust text size:

Ninja Master Professional food processor with a food processing jug, two mini chopper cups and a recipe book. This compact blender features a powerful 500W motor and a simple pulse operation that can mince, chop, dice, blend and puree food with ease, plus the mini chopper bowls are great for chopping into and storing. Combining the functions of many kitchen appliances in one, the Ninja Master is perfect for busy people who want to create tasty, healthy meals with minimum effort.

The four vertical blade technology system - this enables you to chop quickly and with control, delivering consistent results from top to bottom every time. The system makes light work of harder foods such as onions, nuts and ice, cutting down on preparation time in the kitchen. It also comes with a separate upper and lower blade for the mini chopper storage bowls.

Versatile and interchangeable - the Ninja Master Pro Pod easily switches from the main food processing jug, which is perfect for blending frozen drinks, soups and smoothies, to the smaller chopper cups which are great for chopping and storing.

•Compact size and stylish design to fit comfortably in any kitchen
•All removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
•Power source: mains electrical three-pin plug

What’s in the box?

•1 x 500W Ninja Master Professional
•1 x food processing jug with splash guard and sealable lid (1.25L)
•2 x mini chopper cups with sealable lids (500ml each)
•2 x blade sets
•1 x 2nd Edition recipe book with over 100 recipes and a 27 recipe guide to get you started

Colour options: (available in three metallic finishes designed especially for QVC customers)

•Red
•White
•Black

I got a Ninja last year, not from QVC though, I got it from Tesco Direct using Clubcard points so didn't cost me anything. Very pleased - it handled a Nigella Coffee Walnut Cake at the weekend, lovely tasting it was too!

I made Nigella's hash brownies with mine :p

Hi Spartacus - do you mind me asking what exactly you used the ninja for with the cake? I mean did you just use it to chop the walnuts or did you actually use it to mix up the cake ingredients etc? Reason I ask is I've been dithering about a ninja is that I'm not sure whether I can use it as a mixer for some baking of if it's really just for chopping? Thanks a lot! X

Effectively the Ninja is a food processor, so in theory (as long as your batter will all fit in the jug/container) any cake recipe using the 'all-in-one' method or the 'wet' method (eg oil or melted butter) would work as these cakes can be made in a food processor or a food mixer. However, any cake recipe that calls for the 'creaming' method (where beating air into the butter/sugar mixture prior to adding further ingredients is integral to the final cake texture and rise) would not rise as well if made in any food processor. HTH!

Hi Spartacus - do you mind me asking what exactly you used the ninja for with the cake? I mean did you just use it to chop the walnuts or did you actually use it to mix up the cake ingredients etc? Reason I ask is I've been dithering about a ninja is that I'm not sure whether I can use it as a mixer for some baking of if it's really just for chopping? Thanks a lot! X

I did the whole cake in the ninja - granted it only just fitted all the ingredients and had to do a fair amount of pulsing to get the mix right. Its basically an all in one recipe, the link is here -http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/COFFEE-AND-WALNUT-LAYER-CAKE-5307

Latest posts

Back