Ninja TSV 01/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No doubt featuring 'Let Me Walk and Talk You Through It' - opens laptop lid and shuts it again..'Let Me Give You The Grand Tour' - picks the box up and puts it down again...'Let Me Show You The Incredible Power of This Machine' - shows Word, Media Player and Snipping Tool open windows...'Let Me Ring Mum'...'Let Me Show You My Pussy...'Did You Know I Ran Epson in 1956?'....

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 44

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.png
    Ninja TSV 1.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Ninja TSV 2.png
    Ninja TSV 2.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 57
Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker with Air Fry Function OG701UKQ
Item Number: 823496
QVC Price £370.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.97
P&P £0.00

Meet the Ninja Woodfire, an outdoor electric barbecue grill, smoker and air fryer with seven cooking functions. This outdoor grill requires no charcoal, gas or flames; it uses Woodfire Technology, with an integrated smoker box that burns natural wood pellets for real smoky flavours. Whether you're hosting a garden party or feeding friends and family at a campsite, the Ninja Woodfire delivers on all fronts.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill/Smoker/Air Fryer with Woodchips and Cover from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £370 including P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299.97 including P&P, you’re saving £70.03.
A new way to cook outdoors - grill, smoke, air fry and more and achieve that authentic woodfire flavour. Electric power means it heats up quickly and there's no charcoal, gas or flames, so it's safe to use in gardens, patios, campsites, balconies and other small outdoor spaces.
All flavour, no fuss - gone are the days of struggling to light up your barbecue. Powered by electricity, all you have to do is plug in your Woodfire and you're ready to go. It's mess-free, hassle-free outdoor cooking, any day of the week. The Woodfire is designed to withstand the elements, too.
Get grilling - get the searing and chargrilled finish of a traditional barbecue, without the hassle. From burgers to halloumi kebabs, veg and more, you can grill with the lid open for that authentic barbecue experience. Or close the lid and cook thick cuts and frozen food to perfection.
Barbecue smoker - Woodfire Technology is powered by electricity and flavoured by burning real wood pellets. The integrated smoker box burns Woodfire pellets, while a convection fan evenly circulates heat and smoke around the food. There's even a Woodfire Flavour button to infuse your food with smoke.
Woodfire pellets - made of premium hardwood, Ninja's Woodfire Pellets are used for flavour, not fuel, which means you only need one scoop to take your barbecue to the next level. Try the Robust Blend or the All-Purpose Blend to create different flavours, too. This set includes a starter pack of each flavour.
Outdoor air fryer - take the kitchen outdoors and use the Air Fry function. What's more, there are seven customisable cooking function to pick from; including Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat and Dehydrate.
Feed a crowd - the large grill plate can fit up to eight burgers, or 16 sausages, or two racks of ribs. The air frying basket can cook up to 1kg of wings or up to 1.5kg of hand-cut wedges. You can cook your frozen favourites too, like vegetarian sausages and burgers.
  • This bundle is available exclusively at QVC, or from Ninja directly
  • The grill cover has a water resistant coating made with premium oxford fabric to protect your grill throughout the year
  • Grill plate is dishwasher safe
  • Unlock precision temperature control up to 265°C electric heat with the flat plate accessory
  • Includes Woodfire Pellet starter pack, pellet scoop, crisper basket & chef-created recipe guide to help you master grilling
  • The combo crisper basket has a 2L air fry capacity
  • Please note, this product is for outdoor use only
  • Power cord: 1.6m
  • Grill plate measures: 28cm x 37cm (11" x 14.5")
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Wood Fire Grill
  • 1 x grill plate
  • 1 x cook and crisp basket
  • 1 x removable smoke box
  • 1 x grease tray
  • 1 x pellet scoop
  • 1 x grill cover
  • 1 x All-Purpose Blend Wood Pellets (900g)
  • 1 x Robust Blend Wood Pellets (900g)
All measurements are approximate

I'm buying nothing else Ninja until they offer a 3 year guarantee, although I have to admit I'd love one of these.

CC

Mr W thank you for that advice as I'm looking for a new air fryer/grill/multi cooker and I shall take note. Had I known I could have saved £300!

CC

Hmm mum swears by John Lewis, Aldi and now I come to think of it, Lakeland. I should have listened to her after all. I hate it when they're right :LOL:

CC

Hmm mum swears by John Lewis, Aldi and now I come to think of it, Lakeland. I should have listened to her after all. I hate it when they're right :LOL:

CC
To be honest Lakeland was one of those shops i'd walk past in my younger years - maybe I'm just "getting to that age" where my shopping habits and shops change 🤣

Latest posts

Back