Ninja TSV 12/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the big Ninja Foodie and it has an air fryer basket and I can say that it does chips (frozen or real) to perfection. It also does every other thing you can want - bacon, slow cooks, does chilli and blog, baked spuds, stew and anything. It costs more than just a fryer but we use ours every day for everything and rarely use the main cooker. If you just want a fryer then this would be worth looking at as I recommend Ninja as a quality brand. I've got the chopper thingy that I've had for years and it is also really good.

CC

Argos have the Ninja Foodi twin drawer as an early Black Friday deal for £200, will not go cheaper they said.
Argos have great customer service from our experience… I’d you have any issues they are great … we’re second to none with our Bosch cordless which Bosch were utterly useless at helping us with ..Argos amazing … always worth knowing if it goes wrong as some items do

how easy are air friers to clean? If you cook curry/garlic type strong smelling food does it transfer on to the next thing you cook which may be a cake or pudding?
I like sausage rolls but often I find in a bakery everything else tastes of them which isn’t what you want in a cream bun.

Our Ninja Foodi multi cooker stopped working after 36 days and Ninja hadn't anything in stock so refunded the money.
We've ended up with the Lakeland multi cooker as we couldn't get Ninja anywhere.
What's your verdict on the Lakeland one, Patsy?

how easy are air friers to clean? If you cook curry/garlic type strong smelling food does it transfer on to the next thing you cook which may be a cake or pudding?
I like sausage rolls but often I find in a bakery everything else tastes of them which isn’t what you want in a cream bun.

I use parchment liners in mine (from Amazon) and there’s no mess in the basket when it’s finished. The baskets are easy to clean though and I do mine, by hand, in warm soapy water because I don’t have a dishwasher.

For stronger smelling things like fish, garlic infused chicken pieces etc, I wrap them in tin foil for the majority of the cooking time. I’ve never found any smells get transferred onto the thing I’m cooking next.

I wonder what size two peptide would need for an airfryer? I might try the Lidl one that's due out in 13th, don't want something that takes up too much room but neither do I want something so small you can do a few chips in it, any ideas please?

Latest posts

Back