Nintendo dsi tsv 15th of december

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are having a laugh at us with the presenter for the Supermodel.

Not a good advert for this.

QVC are trying to flog the DSi but they are demoing the Model game on a Lite!

I was tempted last night, but the price has put me right off, I could get it for Tesco for quite a bit less and get extra CC points as they have deals on right now. Then again with Tesco I couldn't try it for 30 days and send it back if I don't get along with it, which would be a big part of it for me as I am not sure I am enough of a gamer to make it worthwhile. I won't be ordering anyway...

...I hope not too many people fall for this even with the easy pay , its a high mark up for a bit of so called free credit. Plus the 30 day mgb, well you could hardly give it to your child then whip it off them at the end of January !!

Well, precisely Butterfly - I was thinking the same thing myself! :mysmilie_61:

They are having a laugh at us with the presenter for the Supermodel.

Not a good advert for this.

I couldn't watch & had to change channels........far too high an embarrassing squirm factor for me! lol
Bless her though, she seemed sweet enough & must be nerve-wracking sitting there on live TV!

Lauren Luke too famous & important now to turn up herself then.......? :mysmilie_11:

The only good thing about this and all the other things qvc sell overpriced is you can watch a good demo of what it does then go buy it cheaper elsewhere!

Love the new avvie Rosey.......the 'Don't mess with Christmas kitty!' look really appeals to me, now I've reached the 'Bah, humbug!' stage of the Xmas proceedings!
:mysmilie_17:

Love the new avvie Rosey.......the 'Don't mess with Christmas kitty!' look really appeals to me, now I've reached the 'Bah, humbug!' stage of the Xmas proceedings!
:mysmilie_17:

I haven't reached the 'bah humbug' stage yet Kitten, but always find that munching a few chocs really helps, lol.. Im munching a few Celebrations as we speak :mysmilie_11:
Rosey I love your little pic too.. I certainly wouldn't want to mess with the Christmas Kitty :)

I haven't reached the 'bah humbug' stage yet Kitten, but always find that munching a few chocs really helps, lol..

I was in Smiths' the other day & couldn't resist buying a bag of half price Lindor, that they keep on the counter to tempt the greedy! Lady serving said she bought two boxes last year to give as pressies & when it came to wrapping them, couldn't apparently face the thought of giving them away & scoffed the lot, both boxes! lol

You can't play any "add on" which used the older game boy advanced pak slot. i.e. guitar hero, that new piano game etc etc.. I think you can play the game, but not insert the add on!

Latest posts

Back