Nintendo dsi tsv 15th of december

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daughter has a DSi which she loves and makes full use of the camera and extra DSi features. She had a DS before and the hinges broke although she could still use it.

I have a DS as does most of the family and it is great fun to link up for games such as Mario Kart (although I'm pants at it):mysmilie_697:

yep i`ve got it but its over priced only that its just to be on easy pay cause normally all electronic TSV's are

Nintendo DSi Console with Brain Training, Carnival Funfair Games & Accessories
Item Number: 562963
QVC Price £236.75
Today's Special Value Price £195.60
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

The family will have hours of fun with this Nintendo DSi console. It comes with two games; Dr Kawoshima's Brain Training and Carnival: Funfair Games, and a shell protection accessory pack to protect your console. The DSi has a camera and mic built in as well as filtering and editing software allowing you have fun with your pictures and recordings. You can also go online with the built-in Wi-Fi and surf the web, play games against friends and download games and applications from DSiWare. If you have a few DSi consoles you can play together wirelessly.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562963

cheapest for the black console is £134.95
cheapest for the white console is £129.99
cheapest for Brain Training game is £14.49
cheapest for Carnival Funfair Games is £7.73
cheapest for a simular shell protection accessory pack is £5.73

total for black at cheapest i can find is £162.90 without codes or cashback
total for white at cheapest i can find is £157.94 without codes or cashback

there is also 2 other games

'Professor Layton and Pandora's Box' Game for Nintendo DS
Item Number: 562981
QVC Price £34.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Navigate your way through a host of mysterious puzzles with this Nintendo DS game. Puzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice Luke have stumbled upon another mystery and must determine who or what caused the death of Professor Layton's mentor, Dr Schrader. Was it the mysterious Elysian box, rumoured to have killed anyone who opened it? Help them solve the mystery and have lots of fun on the way! Instructions supplied. For ages 7 years and over.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562981

cheapest i can find it is £24.49 without codes or cashback

'Supermodel Makeover' by Lauren Luke Game for Nintendo DS
Item Number: 563003
QVC Price £16.43
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate fashionista? Makeup guru and internet phenomenon Lauren Luke is on hand to offer make-up advice to wannabe supermodels as they attend the academy of Supermodel Beauty School in this Nintendo DS game. Before you can gain your diploma, you must work your way through 10 fun and fabulous contest modes, and complete three stages in each contest - clothes, make-up and accessories. You have to impress the judges including internet make-up guru Lauren Luke, and unlock mini games along the way!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.563003

chepest i can find is £14.99 without codes or cashback

Wow ! thank you SCW . I think I will pass on this even with the easy pay its alot of money

And I see it is available to buy now, be a laugh if they sold out before its official launch time:mysmilie_82:

You can buy Prof Layton from many online retailers for less than that with free P & P, QVC are 'aving a larf.

I felt tempted until I saw how much it costs and I'm distracted enough during the day with ST, FB and Twitter - I'd never get anything done! Is it easy to use though? I'm a bit of a technophobe!

Thanks for posting the details, SCW. Have to say, I'm really disappointed - what an utterly crap price.

I think i'll stick with my DS Lite it suits me and i love the colour!

A bit high for me to upgrade even if I was tempted, how many camers's do i need:mysmilie_61: i have my digital and theres one on my phone

I'm so relieved it's so expensive...don't have to wrestle with even considering now...that SCW for all your hard work

That's way overpriced - there's loads of deals on bundles with free p&p if you look around, and with cashback.

Nintendo price,not a bargain!!!

Hi, tuned into to see the much anticpated launch of the TSV and cannot believe the rubbish value, took two seconds to price it up on amazon and its around £30 cheaper with another game if you choose the bundle option and add the two quite old games they are flogging with it and you even get a choice of better colours like metallic blue, I hope not too many people fall for this even with the easy pay , its a high mark up for a bit of so called free credit. Plus the 30 day mgb, well you could hardly give it to your child then whip it off them at the end of January !!

Latest posts

Back