NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*paging Marina*

i see that Q has now added Flavone Mud to offering
so i hope Deciem have now dispatched yours ...

I’ve just emailed VHealth following your post lilith , if they haven’t dispatched it I shall order from Q. Interesting that deciem are still out of stock.
FM has been on air it says, I've missed it but hasn't been watching much recently except AH.

Edit: Just got a reply from VH, they are expecting delivery by the end of this week so I placed my order with Q, the price is very reasonable inclusive of P&P and I’m in luck as it’s delivered by Hermes. To be honest it hasn’t crossed my mind to check Q website as they are so backwards and I have not much faith in them. Thank you lilith!

Hi all. Sorry this might be a stupid question (and haven't got time to go through the whole thread) but is Niod the same company as deciem and hylamide? Reason I ask is I'm interested in one of the products the photography foundation, it seems very similar to the Niod photography fluid which I already own. Thanks

Hi all. Sorry this might be a stupid question (and haven't got time to go through the whole thread) but is Niod the same company as deciem and hylamide? Reason I ask is I'm interested in one of the products the photography foundation, it seems very similar to the Niod photography fluid which I already own. Thanks

Yes. Deciem is the company. Hylamide and NIOD are part of the current brand portfolio. They've just sold Grow Gorgeous, their hair brand, but there are a load of other brands as well. Brandon Truaxe who is the man behind Deciem previously started up and then sold on Indeed Labs who do Hydraluron, Nanoblur, Eysilix amongst others. QVC have sold Nanoblur, but I don't recall them selling any of the other Indeed Labs products. Boots have a number of the Deciem brands, but not (yet?) NIOD. QVC are one of the earlier retailers of this brand, but not in there first.

Thanks for clarifying this. So am I thinking that the photography fluid from Niod and the photography foundation (the transparent one anyway) are the same thing but just sold under different companies? Don't want to buy the other if I already have the same thing.

oooh, i see from Victoria Health Newsletter that a new Niod launch is forthcoming
will be anounced on VH on 26 April (no clue given so far as to what it may be)
a waterbased non toxic spf cc skin perfecting cream would be amazing,
but not a guess, just on top of my wish list

oooh 2, Marina, you clever sausage, re the CAIS 5% birthday booster
well, hasn't that just gone and won Tatler Serum of the Year !
well, we want to hear about how you got on using the 5% precious juice !!!!
hope you have finally got your hand on the FM mud - i am looking all terracotta face as i type this :0)

Thanks for the updates, lilith, I'm very exited about the new NIOD launch and wishing for the same product, high spf would be great.
I shall go and google for the Tatler Serum of the Year.

I haven't tried the CAIS 5% as I'm saving it until June, when I return from holiday, and expect my skin to be in a poorer state than the usual, and then I'm going to use it and see what it can do.

I have noticed recently that my skin looks fresher if I don't use moisturiser overnight, just CAIS 1% and spf plus make up in the morning.

i see most of the NIOD stuff on Q now on waitlist (*cough* used returns ?)
but 25% off and free delivery on escentual.com with code ESCENTUAL25 until mid night tonight

hehe im not saying it is but i know your both big fans & was looking forward to this new launch & thought id throw this into the mix

yes, indeed, much appreciated
and this name definitely does not exist yet in the NIOD portfolio
so it is defo very interesting, whenever it may hit the Q

if anyone comes across a NIOD show coming up,
give us a shout pretty please

if anyone comes across a NIOD show coming up,
give us a shout pretty please

There used to be a search window for the upcoming shows for about a month in advance on the TV guide but it seems to gone now?

Who thinks the girl that presents this is also one of the voices in the Haribo voice advert ����

Not strictly NIOD, but one of the Deciem products... have recently tried the Hylamide SubQ Eye. My eyes are sore and super-dry. I think the retinol is not for my skin.

Probably doesn't help that I'm off the back of a cold and "enjoying" tree pollen hayfever, so undereye area very dark and sensitive.

Anyone else tried this product - how did you get on? Any initial problems that resolved themselves on further exposure?

Latest posts

Back