No chat???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sufferin withdrawal - cant bid either. Video seems to be well behind real time. Tried twice - one went for £0, so could well have been too slow anyway, but should've got t'other one.

Boo hoo and raspberries, I'm bored now, I've even DONE ME WASHING UP.

Blimey Argey you have been a good girl! Well done on getting your washing up done......finally lol

Yeah - well chuffed - it wos really getting on my nerves. Carer offered to do it yesterday, but its not part of her duties (she just does me personals) so I foolishly refused. Wot a martyr.

Tellys flippin borin an' all, with all this :42: stuff.

Hi guys just looked on virgin media status page, and there are broadband issues in the midlands arn't Rockstv based in the midlands!!?
Ive no chat but able to view and hear and bid very strange isnt it!?

Luv
Mirabelle xx

Hiyas Mira x

Yeah rocks are in Reddich so hopefully it'll all get sorted out. Looks to be OK now though. Not sure for how long lol

Yeah - well chuffed - it wos really getting on my nerves. Carer offered to do it yesterday, but its not part of her duties (she just does me personals) so I foolishly refused. Wot a martyr.

Tellys flippin borin an' all, with all this :42: stuff.

What you like you silly moo lol

xx

Mine was not a problem earlier, however, when it really gets busy, it all goes to cack. Had loads of issues lately, the main being that in Firefox it says that the site is taking too long to respond and therefore the connection gets timed out. I get all weird sorts of combinations, no picture, no sound, no chatbox, no buying box, perm any 2 from 3!!

I honestly don't believe the problem is my end, I don't have any of these sort of timing out issues with any other site.

Hopefully Rocks will be sorting it, and then it'll all be fine, but when it's playing up it gets really frustrating. I suppose we'll just have to bear with them while they deal with it.

On the plus side, I've had loads of beautiful pieces, at fantastic prices, the Rocks team are always so helpful, and now they've got the lovely Emma, who's presenting skills are fabulous, so it's not all bad!

:doggie:

Hiya Mad,

Nobody else could keep me tied to me computer like this, I'd just switch off and not be bothered. I keep trying to get on in normal time but no use - keep missing some real good deals. I think this is causing them losses if prices are anything to go by, even Barry seems to be huffing and puffing a bit - not quite his usual unflappable self.

Aah well - lets have another go.

Luv
Argey

Carolbeer.jpg

Computer said no for me tonight...

However - the thought of buttery soldiers were making a lot of people come over all unnecessary - which made me giggle quite a bit.

Sorry if I was a bit "huffy-puffy" I certainly didn't mean to be!

See you Monday!

Hi Bazza,

Wasn't nasty huffy-puff - just a bit stressed with the sighs - and like I say, still couldn't stop trying to squeeze meself into chat and bidding box. If it had been the "other place" I would have just turned over or swtched off.

Luvvin your buttery soldiers.

Regards
Argey

Carolbeer.jpg

Computer said no for me tonight...

However - the thought of buttery soldiers were making a lot of people come over all unnecessary - which made me giggle quite a bit.

Sorry if I was a bit "huffy-puffy" I certainly didn't mean to be!

See you Monday!

LOL! Im afraid that was mine and mothy's fault for the buttery soldiers Barry! Just dont mention Lurpak...... lol :16:

xx

MaX

aka moxyschmoo

lol @ computer said no.....i think it said no for a whole load of us last night

Hi moxy btw didn't know that was you until you said lol

lol @ computer said no.....i think it said no for a whole load of us last night

Hi moxy btw didn't know that was you until you said lol

Hiya wibbly x

Now Ive "outted" myself I think a whole lot of people know now :18: I tend to be unusually quiet on here but for some reason changing my name to moxyschmoo my real self comes out - in other words - Im a flippin' nutter! lol

xx

M

:9:
Hi all,
yep, I had real poblems last night. My computer 'crashed' 5 times. Had sound but just a blank green screen. Very strange. I had to reeboot each time. It doesn't happen with any other site.

I'm ally11, and just to confuse you all, also homeguard,:9: on rocks. Homeguard is hubby's account, but I don't think he's ever used it. Or maybe he has and I've got lots of pressies coming?

Do you know what? I can't tell what half of these 'smilies are'! Hope I'm not putting nasty ones on! Need glasses.

TTFN,

Ally11 and homeguard!

Yes, I too have been having bother getting logged on and getting all streams going properly. Had chat coming and going last night and gave up in the end.
Has anyone else been getting a message when you log-in that says something like " we have logged you on as xxxxxx as you requested" , but when you go to auction page you are not shown as logged in and so cannot buy.... I've had this a few times and it is a real peast to get out of it... it isn't showing you as looged in so won't let you log out, but when you try again to log0-in, it says you are....... ghastly circle of frustration !!
Hey ho, hope that these gremlins get flattened soon!!

Latest posts

Back