no collection and no refund

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
my sister bought the solar lampost tsv many weeks ago around six weeks and its faulty. the screw fittings dont fit so she is awaiting an exchange. qvc policy is that to get an exchange they have to recieve the item first but they have failed to have the item picked up and failed therefore to refund her money or supply with a working lampost.

its a joke i am shocked that it has taken many phone calls and still no working product no refund and no collection.

is this the worst treatment that qvc with their award winning call centre can bestow on a customer..?:tongue:

Your sister should phone QVC and tell them that if the item isn't collected within 1 week she will instigate a chargeback claim with her card company.

If she paid with a credit card contact the provider and ask for a chargeback, they are jointly liable

you lot are hilarious! ms james my sister has not got a dog but i am sure her ginger tom would be glad to oblige.

seriously though does qvc get penalised with a chargeback? i have learnt something new today! :wave:

No not necessarily, but it creates a lot of admin work and will make them shift their ar$e in dealing with it.

Has she missed an attempted collection or they just haven't been? If she missed the collection they usually put a phone number on the card which is a lot quicker to get them to come back than doing it through QVC. If they just haven't been, get back in touch and tell QVC to get someone to come by say, Wednesday as she's fed up waiting. I personally would get my money back, reviews aren't too hot! Gggrr.

Has she missed an attempted collection or they just haven't been? If she missed the collection they usually put a phone number on the card which is a lot quicker to get them to come back than doing it through QVC. If they just haven't been, get back in touch and tell QVC to get someone to come by say, Wednesday as she's fed up waiting. I personally would get my money back, reviews aren't too hot! Gggrr.

no missed collections just no collections lol!

Blimey we're already half way through summer, your sis has lost 6 weeks worth of using the lampost. I would expect to get the price reduced to an outlet price now.

Latest posts

Back