No he didn't !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I normally don't mind JF (controversial, I know), but I did see this show and I was mighty cheesed off with her. What the heck is the matter with going on the bus? She was acting like having an Oyster card and taking the bus was the London equivalent of when the guy in the Shawshank Redemption crawls half a mile through a sewerage pipe. How the heck does she think that most of us get around London, it sure aint in flipping chauffeur driven limosines (I'll admit I only get the bus on my chauffeur's days off).

I normally don't mind JF (controversial, I know), but I did see this show and I was mighty cheesed off with her. What the heck is the matter with going on the bus? She was acting like having an Oyster card and taking the bus was the London equivalent of when the guy in the Shawshank Redemption crawls half a mile through a sewerage pipe...

:grin::grin::grin: Funniest thing I've read all week......! :grin::grin::grin:

(Personally I think JF should be made to crawl half a mile through a sewerage pipe herself as a suitable punishment for her dippy inaneness - wonder how 'so hilaaaarious' she'd find that? I'd certainly laugh though....!! lol)

i think since the presenters are really sales people they should wear a qvc uniform, maybe JF would find it easier to mix with mere mortals on the bus and wouldn't feel so superior. she could sit with the other sales assistants who've been standing on their feet all day and working a darn sight bloomin harder than her, she could see lots of others in uniform like nurses etc, who work harder and longer hours than she could ever imagine. Humbling ay Jill!!!!

i think since the presenters are really sales people they should wear a qvc uniform, maybe JF would find it easier to mix with mere mortals on the bus and wouldn't feel so superior. she could sit with the other sales assistants who've been standing on their feet all day and working a darn sight bloomin harder than her, she could see lots of others in uniform like nurses etc, who work harder and longer hours than she could ever imagine. Humbling ay Jill!!!!

A QVC uniform!!! that's a genius idea, I vote for something specially designed by Quacker fashions and as I am feeling kind I would allow there to be seasonal variations. For jewellery programmes maybe some OTT Indigo Moon, for DIY Guantanamo Bay style jump suits. How about name badges with McDonald's style stars awarded for high sales.

How absolutely brilliant of you LE lover ! !

You would of course need something that would suit all their different shapes and sizes (ahem)......... and I think I may have just the thing - for the ladies at least.......

As long as it wasn't Kim and Co for any electrical shows, I could imagine that to be a recipie for disaster with all that static electricity bouncing around!

Imagine JF spontainiously combusting!

... of course the uniform would have to be in "chocolate brown". JR & AY could have little Prefect strips on the sleeves.

I suggest a uniform that "goes with everything" and only needs a" little pant " and a "little pump" to set it off.............:thinking2::cheeky:

Well I felt I owed it to LE lover after her genius idea of the 'Uniform' to find something for the Male presenters............ (couldn't just leave it with a suggestion for the Females now could I) LOL

And then I found something that each of the Males is qualified to wear.......

Well I felt I owed it to LE lover after her genius idea of the 'Uniform' to find something for the Male presenters............ (couldn't just leave it with a suggestion for the Females now could I) LOL

And then I found something that each of the Males is qualified to wear.......

ah thanks inatizzy. I could just see them in that.:grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back