No videos working

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I tried this morning to play videos but nothing worked.

Then I tried again just now eg the TSV and various other items.

It said there was a problem with my internet connection, but all non QVC videos worked OK.

So I finally rang them. They were not aware of any problems, but tried it themselves.

Theirs didn't work either, they got exactly the same message.

I am surprised that this problem has been going on for at least 6 hours and no-one at Q knew about it.

Does anyone else have problems?

Yes Strato I tried to watch a beauty video an hour ago and it didn't play thought it was just my iPad,thanks for sharing.
Lynn

QVC do know there is a problem, read on twitter replies to tweets a couple hours ago saying they are working on it!

I tried this morning to play videos but nothing worked.

Then I tried again just now eg the TSV and various other items.

It said there was a problem with my internet connection, but all non QVC videos worked OK.

So I finally rang them. They were not aware of any problems, but tried it themselves.

Theirs didn't work either, they got exactly the same message.

I am surprised that this problem has been going on for at least 6 hours and no-one at Q knew about it.

Does anyone else have problems?

Yes, I have had problems all day long. I watch live via the web and it plays for a few minutes and then freezes. The app is the same. And it's not my wifi as my network feed is exactly the same. Maybe it is to due with the changes around logging in with a password. Every time they change something it seems doomed to crash the system!

I don't like how the videos don't work on android devices. I get a msg that says try viewing on a desktop PC! App has been playing up for a while with live streaming. Keeps cutting out.

Latest posts

Back