noises coming from Decleor presenter...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairy_gem

Registered Shopper
don't know if anyone else has found this but I have just realised what the awful humming coming from my lounge was! its fiona making random 'hmmmm' low pitched noises, agreeing with whatever the presenter is saying! i honestly thought my central heating was playing up, has anyone else noticed this? i just had the beauty channel on in the background whilst doing some work on the computer and had to switch off - once you pick up on it it gets worse!:tongue:

don't know if anyone else has found this but I have just realised what the awful humming coming from my lounge was! its fiona making random 'hmmmm' low pitched noises, agreeing with whatever the presenter is saying! i honestly thought my central heating was playing up, has anyone else noticed this? i just had the beauty channel on in the background whilst doing some work on the computer and had to switch off - once you pick up on it it gets worse!:tongue:

I noticed BurlZ.

I will be watching the next time she is on, just to catch her doing it :giggle:
I like her though, I know I am in the minority, but I have no cause to dislike her :)

I will be watching the next time she is on, just to catch her doing it :giggle:
I like her though, I know I am in the minority, but I have no cause to dislike her :)

I like her too. I think she knows what she is talking about .... unlike "the other one"

I had occasion to lie on the settee with my eyes closed last week. I elected to listen rather than watch TV and settled on the Beauty channel. An hour of Elemis.
Waffle. A lot that was said was just nonsensical.
Then the pattern dawned on me.
The delivery is straight from a script, the words of which have to be rushed out. The key phrases have to be uttered - stick to the script!
The delivery speeds up as if fearing interruption, or worse, a question!
That's when it gets messy.

Thanks for sharing. LOL!

Latest posts

Back