Northern Nights TSV 10/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no bottom sheet thats unusual for northern nights. it used to be 4 pillow cases. now two now no fitted sheet. they have really pulled this brand down if you pardon the intended pun

I am in New York atm, it just so happens that today's TSV here is a 500tc reversible cotton sheet set and it's only $49.95. Nice choice of colours too.

i don't like the high thread count but they used to do some beautiful pillows, flannel sets and down duvets.

Oh yes, I still have a green down filled blanket ,they called it, it's so lightweight and cosy to pull over you on a cold day

Northern Nights 100% Cotton Floral Jacquard 3 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806299

Northern Nights 100% Cotton Dobby Stripe 3 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806320

Single QVC Price £42 Todays Special Value Price £36

Double QVC Price £51 Todays Special Value Price £42

King QVC Price £60 Todays Special Value Price £48

Single QVC Price £63 Todays Special Value Price £53

This 100% cotton, reversible duvet set from Northern Nights features a duvet cover and two housewife pillowcases with a stylish, floral jacquard print on the front and a plain sateen reverse. Available in four neutral shades, this chic bedding collection will help to add a sense of calm and tranquility to your bedroom.

Change it up - the reversible style of this bedding set makes it easy for you to mix and match the plain and floral sides to create different looks to suit your mood.

Colours to suit your home - choose the Classic White, Sophisticated Charcoal or Fresh Eau de Nil options to blend beautifully with a neutral colour scheme, or brighten up your space with the Vibrant Raspberry Pink.

Fully reversible
Button fastening
400 thread count 100% cotton
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover - floral jacquard print on the front with a plain sateen reverse
2 x housewife pillowcases - floral jacquard print on the front with a plain sateen reverse

Colour options:

Classic White
Sophisticated Charcoal
Fresh Eau de Nil
Vibrant Raspberry Pink

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Housewife pillowcases:

50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Must confess I really like the raspberry colour in the floral option...has anyone bought this brand before and if so, do they keep their colour?

Not much help I guess, but in the past had ivory, now have silver grey but the colours have stayed fine

For the first time ever, I may be slightly tempted by this as £36 for 'top quality' (or Q's interpretation of such), might be worth 'dipping my toe in', had it been on ep then I probably would have ordered 'like a shot', now I will browse and mull and probably 'lose the size and colour' that I want.
Oh yeah, who would pay over £100 for a sheet (sateen (whatever that is)) or not!

Oh my word just looked on the web site, there's no extra postage to add on for the add ons or if you just need extra plain cases and sheets :mysmilie_466:

I ordered the minty colour...wanted the charcoal but it didn't look very nice.would have liked a silver grey.
I do have to say they do keep their colours..I have had some of my sets for years and years.

Do they feel nice?
It's a cracking price for a superking duvet cover & pillowcases.
I'd get plain white, I only get white towels & bedding.
Probably the stripe, maybe, maybe not.

I normally buy more expensive duvets, high threadcount Egyptian cotton, but 400 is ok.

I ordered king size in the white stripe and double in the raspberry floral - went a bit nuts but a good price and loved the pink colour, oops!

I ordered king size in the white stripe and double in the raspberry floral - went a bit nuts but a good price and loved the pink colour, oops!

Received my goodies today and must say I'm really, really pleased with both of them - very good quality without being insanely heavy and the raspberry is a properly luscious colour :mysmilie_59:

hopefully when you wash them they still look nice and don't crease like hell. or fade. if they do get your money back

hopefully when you wash them they still look nice and don't crease like hell. or fade. if they do get your money back

Thanks Boffy, I don't mind the creasing so much but I'll be miffed as hell if they fade!

Latest posts

Back