Northern Nights TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hmmm so I haven't ordered.I'm not sure,I like it but it doesn't sing me to wow i must have it.

Thought if it was easy pay I may have gone for it.Dithered now I know it isn't.

I think the 7 piece single colour set is much better value but sadly the red one isn't available in my bed size.

Flannel does shed bits all over the floor but so what. Even if you don't hoover it up every day, the sun will still rise in the morning. Keeping warm is the most important thing.

The best quality flannel I own is from Dunelm Mill but they only do light coloured shades too.

I wonder why flannel duvet covers aren't more commonly available.

I have had flannel from elsewhere and in all honesty its not as nice as my NN.

I do think it does shred everywhere but after a few,even an initial wash,the problem is soon solved.

The reviews are full of their flannel shedding,so I imagine it puts a lot of people off.

I do think flannel is getting more expensive at QVC.There was a time when it was a cheaper option to the high thread counts...now there almost on a par.

I do think the TSV is good value.....its just do I hang out for one I like better later on in the year.

Do they ever do TSVs of just fitted flannel sheets?

I have just bought some new duvet covers from sainsburys (otherwise I might have gone for this TSV)
but need some deep fitted sheets
I have never had a problem with NN flannel shedding
and I always wash them at 60degrees

Latest posts

Back