Nosy me.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I must be the only one here who thinks he's ok. I enjoy craft shows when he's presenting with Dawn as they seem to have quite a laugh together.

I like him, but that whole 'single' thing puts him in a different light tbh. Makes me feel slighly pukey tbh. I think I'll text in some time and tell him what I think of that attitude!:angry:

I heard him say Michele wouldn't marry him. :yawn2::sad::wonder2:

:heartbroke:

I think he's pretty tasty:glass:

Probably be shot down in flames here:giggle:but I just can't understand how people with children don't get married "oh it's just a piece of paper" LAME ! If it's just a piece of paper why don't you get it then?
I run a Toddler group and I would say the majority of parents aren't married, it's a minefield knowing what surname the kids have:wait2:

I hate it when people say it's just a piece of paper I'm a big believer in marriage dont like the partner thing very much each to their own but I like the fact I can call myself a wife. I wouldnt stay with a man who wouldnt marry me bacause I know I wouldnt be happy. Calling yourself single just because you are with someone but not married seems to be an older generation thing my nan does it

I do like him, I found him so funny one time watching him eat his way through an easiyo hour.

I believe JR is NOT married to Chris.

I think you are quite correct there, Moynah.... JR said long ago that they were not married, and has spoken about the rings she wears and about their having been together.... her old man..... several comments about not being actually married ........ but at least she doesn't think she's single..... only small! :cheeky:

Yes, when Dale was on with Joan Rivers the other day, Joan asked if Julia was married and Dale looked very uncomfortable and didn't really know what to say, and ended in saying they have been together a while.

Just out of interest, do any of you guys know what happened to the Kipling presenter, the one before the blonde haired young girl who does it now?

Thank you AllThatGlitters, that's a relief, i'd started to suspect ageism on the part of QVC. I must be getting cynical.

Latest posts

Back