ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simply sensational
Absolutely incredible
Listen up ladies

On a loop
For an hour.

It's tiresome.

I don't dislike her, I just think she's in the wrong job and that makes her annoying, she's good at live tv but it just feels like the wrong avenue for her.

I don't like football culture either, but I remember biting my nails, phoning home every 5 minutes and getting swept up in the emotion of it all whilst (supposedely) revising for my finals in 1995 in my room, TV was on and my team came from behind in the final few minutes to beat Reading and be promoted to the premiere league. My dad and brother were at Wembley that day, but we are far from a family who watches football all the time, and I really dislike it now. I guess what I am saying is I can understand the euphoria of a common or family tradition in what is a national sport. Love it or hate it is very much part of the culture of the British, in my case, of the English.

Having said that it is a culture with so many negatives, that I don't bother with it any more. So Julius, I kind of agree with you too.

I'm not dead against football. In fact in a way I quite like it, I just don't like watching it or the drunken loutishness associated with it. I don't see a problem with people supporting this team or that team, but why one earth do they take it SO seriously? It just seems a bit base, a bit tribal and a bit ....common! But then I like French and Lithuanian films, jazz and classical music and, cycling and antiques, which I guess is not everyone's cup of tea either. I really hated sports at school. As an only child I didn't understand the whole team dynamics thing.

Not a huge football fan but some are, so to each his own. Chloe was obviously brought in to encourage younger buyers but it won't work when the products she has to sell are for older people. My daughters wouldn't be seen dead in QVC stuff. Chloe has a place in shopping telly but not for the QVC target market, which seems to be females over 40. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for her having to get enthusiastic about stuff that's a million miles away from what she likes, but then she chose the job and the job is to sell.

Must admit I don't care for her either.

I normally switch her off but caught a bit of her last week with Kim Mendelson.She was showing some horrible dotty top in two shades & she urged us to buy the two of them.

One for day & one for night!!

I found the Cozze guest more annoying. I know a lot of people don't like Chloe because they think she is too loud or whatever, but I like her, she's isn't anywhere near as loud or annoying as Pippa is. I can't watch Pippa for more than a few seconds, the moment I hear her voice I reach for the remote to either mute or turn over.

I didnt take to her at first but she has settled in imo and much more relaxed. Am watching her with Lenny just now and she seems quite ok, no better or worse than any other presenter.

NOONE is more annoying than miss uppity JR her self importance is unbelievable she really thinks she's IT always notice when she's on her ipad (that drives me mad in itself the constant presence of their ipads) if she gets a not particularly nice tweet she goes we won't be reading that! Oh please do jr please do :) apologies for diverting from chloe i don't mind her does seem to be on a lot though

Simply sensational
Absolutely incredible
Listen up ladies

On a loop
For an hour.

It's tiresome.

I don't dislike her, I just think she's in the wrong job and that makes her annoying, she's good at live tv but it just feels like the wrong avenue for her.

I guess different things annoy different people. Personally I prefer her lines to others on a loop, like "jolly good" or "the children this and the children that, at every other second like Pippa does. Or CH constantly reminding us that QVC were the "original shopping channel" 3 or 4 times in whatever show she is in.

Latest posts

Back