Nutri Ninja Blender with Auto IQ TSV 19/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am slightly worried about this company, and my credit card won't help as it's under £100.

You can check them out on wigigs.co.uk

It stands for When It's Gone It's Gone.

The price just seems too good to be true, it's even cheaper than my previous TSV Ninja.

i would be concerned too as the pictures & descriptions are EXCATLY the same as the QVC one if you look at them side by side

Have no fear, Strattobuddy. You can get your money back from most major credit card companies by asking for 'chargeback' if the goods cost less than £100.

I got ripped off by a fake website pretending to be a manufacturer's site. I discovered chargeback and was immediately refunded my £57 from Visa.

i would be concerned too as the pictures & descriptions are EXCATLY the same as the QVC one if you look at them side by side

Yes, as I said, I could not find a lower price than Q earlier in the day, then I found this site.

So it could be a scam, and they just copied the details and pic from Q and don't actually have any.

The T&Cs are a bit strange too.

Personally, I'm holding off until the Ninja AI version, which will come and take my order, shop for the correct ingredients, make the smoothie of my choice and deliver it to me in bed, on a tray, with a single stem rose in a bud vase.

Yes, as I said, I could not find a lower price than Q earlier in the day, then I found this site.

So it could be a scam, and they just copied the details and pic from Q and don't actually have any.

The T&Cs are a bit strange too.

yep its just odd that it says they have 77 in stock too but copying the pics from Q & the excat same description does smack to me of a scam as they proberbly saw you on here wanting one & hoping youd hit on it

they did have this model in the sainsburys sale reduced from £120 to £90 then down to £60 but thats proberbly long gone now but with Q you got the extra cups ect so i thought it was a good deal & i hope you get your money back strato from that other site

The website looks fine, it's quite professional looking so I would order, who's to say QVC never took the photo from that website, wouldn't be the first time they've poached something. There are thousands of websites out there that are legitimate offering good deals, just because they're not QVC, doesn't make them any less valid.

The website looks fine, it's quite professional looking so I would order, who's to say QVC never took the photo from that website, wouldn't be the first time they've poached something. There are thousands of websites out there that are legitimate offering good deals, just because they're not QVC, doesn't make them any less valid.

Well, I've been having a close look at it.

The banner at the top keeps changing to advertise different products, but every time you click on it, the product doesn't exist. One of the prices is in dollars. The same applies to the changing banner of products at the right.

And all the reviews (there aren't many) seem to be dated in the last couple of days.

There is no phone number, only a postal address. I found an email address, sent one, but no reply so far, they said it could take 1 or 2 working days to reply.

It is all very strange.

I have been trying to 'reply with quote' to you , Stratobuddy, but website won't let me today, keep getting 'your message is too small'..... So please look back and see if you can find what i said about chargeback, because it certainly sounds like you got a scam website.

Yes, I found that thanks.

Also, I rang my credit card.

They do not keep a blacklist of scam companies, which surprised me.

The money hasn't been taken yet, it is pending.

I asked if they could block any further payments from this company, but they can't do that either, which is also surprising.

But if the goods do not arrive within the specified time, I should ring them again to sort out what to do.

I am still hoping it will arrive.

They started out with 85 for sale, this has been gradually reducing, now it is 75.

Yes, I found that thanks.

Also, I rang my credit card.

They do not keep a blacklist of scam companies, which surprised me.

The money hasn't been taken yet, it is pending.

I asked if they could block any further payments from this company, but they can't do that either, which is also surprising.

But if the goods do not arrive within the specified time, I should ring them again to sort out what to do.

I am still hoping it will arrive.

They started out with 85 for sale, this has been gradually reducing, now it is 75.

If it's the same one as I looked at, if you want to cancel your order why not give them a ring, I seen their phone number is 0800 820 2120 see if they can cancel your order?

yep its just odd that it says they have 77 in stock too but copying the pics from Q & the excat same description does smack to me of a scam as they proberbly saw you on here wanting one & hoping youd hit on it

they did have this model in the sainsburys sale reduced from £120 to £90 then down to £60 but thats proberbly long gone now but with Q you got the extra cups ect so i thought it was a good deal & i hope you get your money back strato from that other site

Well the item is bound to look the same, it's the same product. Please don't be scaremongering it's not nice. I may have read the messages wrong and if I have, I apologise but I don't see anything wrong with this website, believe it or not, there are cheaper, better companies out there other than QVC, and to be honest, when you've got QVC sending out used items, dodgy p&p and advertising you get two products when they only send you one, false advertising in other words, QVC is the dodgiest company around, in my opinion.

I've just looked at the address on Streetview. it is an ordinary terraced house without a garage, with a posh Mercedes parked in the paved over front garden.

If I can find out how to make a pic of it, I will post it.

Ah thanks, I've book marked that website it looks good. Many places don't give phone numbers so I wouldn't worry about that, it looks legit but email them if you're not happy and see if they can cancel. It would be a shame if you really want the Ninja though but not if you're going to worry, good luck hope it goes ok, I'm sure it will.

Latest posts

Back