Oh Peter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He just mentioned Blue Peter when selling the 'ribben'

I took it that he used to watch it cos I've never known him actually be on it :mysmilie_506:

It's the way he says things that kind of implies it, like when he was talking about Rod Stewart as if they were friends and it was almost as if Rod had personally invited him to one of his concerts in Glasgow, the plank said Rod loves Scotland because 'of course Rod was born in Scotland'. What a plank!

He probably got the ticket off StubHub (that's if he went at all).

I like Rezzy, good luck to her getting off the Sit-up sh1te fest :giggle:

If she has any sense she won't hang around for too long. And Yolisa and Kiri too.

Leave it to the likes of Brash, Mason, MacDonald, Simon and Russell. What a positively lovely line up :bandit:

If she has any sense she won't hang around for too long. And Yolisa and Kiri too.

Leave it to the likes of Brash, Mason, MacDonald, Simon and Russell. What a positively lovely line up :bandit:

The latter (and Shylock) should all be dunked in a vat of Laurelle and left over the weekend.

The latter (and Shylock) should all be dunked in a vat of Laurelle and left over the weekend.

Shyster Shylock would still love the smoky, musky top notes. He'd better hope he isn't pulled over by the Police after his dunking though. With the reek of alcohol they'd think he's a drunk driver!

Latest posts

Back