Oooh - new for Winter - the last Antthony TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Yep - just did a doubletake - but here we are with the same-old same-old being presented as part of the weekend of winter fashion.

I'm however liking Antthony's tailcoat. I'm not liking the amount of gold jewellery Sara Griffiths is decked out in - too heavy for her. I'm not liking her hairstyle either... it's adding inches to her height, but it's not a a good look.

I'M NEEDED BACKSTAGE AT Q !!!!

Just howled at seeing the plus size model on air, - poor girl has been squeezed into a white cami showing every tummy roll, teamed with wine coloured trousers that exaggerate her size, with a too small nylon cheap looking kimono with fringing on top ! What are they thinking ????

Anttony's products are getting worse - you can almost hear the crackle coming through the screen.

As for the birds nest on top of Sara's bonce - whats that all about, did they have a power cut in her dressing room ??

I'm struggling to see how most of this is fashion... this one is my pick of the hour (for being spectacularly horrible). I'm thinking rejected uniform top for the USS Enterprise... beam me up, Scotty!

It's a shame his fashion is so awful these days. When he first started, there were some nice items. The one dress I've got of his is beautifully cut and very flattering. I've never seen anything similar again, unfortunately.

Annthony and Renée out of all the QVC US designers seem to have succumbed to the pressure to give more-more-more in a TSV with a consequently lower quality... and it's spread into all the garments. The fact that their former TSVs regularly get featured in further hours just shows that they cannot have been as successful as QVC would like us to believe.

I like Annthony, so I'd be sorry to see him no longer on QVC with his own wacky dress sense. He comes across as a lovely guy to me. But if the clothes don't improve and start selling better, I can see him quietly toddling off as George Simonton has.

It's a shame his fashion is so awful these days. When he first started, there were some nice items. The one dress I've got of his is beautifully cut and very flattering. I've never seen anything similar again, unfortunately.

Annthony and Renée out of all the QVC US designers seem to have succumbed to the pressure to give more-more-more in a TSV with a consequently lower quality... and it's spread into all the garments. The fact that their former TSVs regularly get featured in further hours just shows that they cannot have been as successful as QVC would like us to believe.

I like Annthony, so I'd be sorry to see him no longer on QVC with his own wacky dress sense. He comes across as a lovely guy to me. But if the clothes don't improve and start selling better, I can see him quietly toddling off as George Simonton has.

What happened to George Simonton and his 'famous' milky knit tops? I only watch Antthony if I need a laugh because him and his designs have just become a joke, like most of QVC fashion!

I'm struggling to see how most of this is fashion... this one is my pick of the hour (for being spectacularly horrible). I'm thinking rejected uniform top for the USS Enterprise... beam me up, Scotty!

I would agree with that.I was amazed when that appeared .Who would wear it it is so awful. You can't even say the colours are great .The teal one reminds me of my hated school uniform.

Just howled at seeing the plus size model on air, - poor girl has been squeezed into a white cami showing every tummy roll, teamed with wine coloured trousers that exaggerate her size, with a too small nylon cheap looking kimono with fringing on top ! What are they thinking ????

Anttony's products are getting worse - you can almost hear the crackle coming through the screen.

As for the birds nest on top of Sara's bonce - whats that all about, did they have a power cut in her dressing room ??

You really are needed. They send the models out in black, when you can't make the item out clearly on TV, but my biggest bug bear when I used to shop with QVC (although I never bought their "fashion") is why they send the model out with a big chunky necklace on, not only does it change how the garment hangs, but covers most of it, it's ridiculous.

Sometimes I think they do it it to detract from the fashion .They often wheel out the fake fur neck cape as an accessory and this happened in Kim's shows yesterday.As far as I could see it made the dress look worse.

I watched some of the show last night and, fashion aside, quite enjoyed it. Antthony looks much better without the facial adornments and seems such a sweetie. Sara annoys a lot of people but I thought she was at her best last night. She really engaged with Antthony, didn't get bossy and appeared enthusiastic. I felt she was protective of him. Whatever, it was easy enough to watch which is a rarity these days.

I watched some of the show last night and, fashion aside, quite enjoyed it. Antthony looks much better without the facial adornments and seems such a sweetie. Sara annoys a lot of people but I thought she was at her best last night. She really engaged with Antthony, didn't get bossy and appeared enthusiastic. I felt she was protective of him. Whatever, it was easy enough to watch which is a rarity these days.

I enjoyed the show too. Didn't buy anything but I love watching Antthony 😀

Talk about grounds for suing. Some of the "things" the poor souls are forced to deck themselves in are laughable. I've said it before, but does nobody have the job of checking what they look like before they actually go in front of the camera? Seems not.

Latest posts

Back