ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive been asked about this quite a lot so here it is

OPI 8 Piece Mustang Lacquer Collection
Item Number: 206385
QVC Price £36.50
Special price £29.88
P&P £4.95

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 11/08/2014

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-8-Piece-Mu...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-206385

OPI eight-piece Mustang Lacquer Collection. This 18th anniversary celebratory collection includes the award-winning, bestselling Original Nail Envy, the new for 2014 and exclusive to QVC Nude Nail Envy, a non acetone polish remover, an Avoplex Oil, and four full-size new lacquers which are also only available in the UK at QVC. This amazing limited edition set includes all the favourites as well as some fabulous colours, perfect to discover the brand and for the avid OPI fan.

Contains:

4 x Nail Lacquer (15ml) - includes Race Red (red), 50 Years of Style (gold), The Sky's the Limit (blue shimmer), and Girls Love Peonies (bright pink)
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Nude Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Oil (15ml)
1 x non acetone polish remover (30ml) - in a handy travel size

How to use:

4 x Nail Lacquer (15ml) - use after a base coat and always use two coats for maximum coverage, then finish with nail envy original.
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - use as a treatment, placing two coats onto a clean, clear nail, then adding a coat every other day
1 x Nude Nail Envy (15ml) - use as a treatment, placing two coats onto a clean, clear nail, then adding a coat every other day
1 x Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Oil (15ml) - to be used around nails and cuticles at least five times a day
1 x Non Acetone Polish Remover (30ml) - use to remove your nail envy and lacquer

Thanks, Ian. Good work as usual!

As mentioned, it seems a bit odd it's only on advanced orders when they are advertising it for the anniversary shows tomorrow and Saturday, as per the email below which I received today.

Picture 4.jpg

Shall I, shan't I, shall I, shan't I? Someone talk me out of it, please!!!

I Would've ordered it if it wasn't on advanced orders.. Don't understand how it can be when the only viewings are tomorrow and Saturday as you guys said.. How annoying :mysmilie_10:

Thanks, Ian. Good work as usual!

As mentioned, it seems a bit odd it's only on advanced orders when they are advertising it for the anniversary shows tomorrow and Saturday, as per the email below which I received today.

View attachment 10506

Shall I, shan't I, shall I, shan't I? Someone talk me out of it, please!!!

Oops. i seem to have ordered it too. Thanks SCW. I'm not sure we're really helping in talking you out of this! :mysmilie_17:

I'm not ordering it because I have similar colours. I don't need anymore nail envy. I have none acetone remover. I would like the avoplex oil. I would still like it though but I am going to be good.

I'm not ordering it because I have similar colours. I don't need anymore nail envy. I have none acetone remover. I would like the avoplex oil. I would still like it though but I am going to be good.

you'd pay quite a bit (at normal costs) for the avoplex and remover - that size of remove was in john lewis today for just over £9.

you'd pay quite a bit (at normal costs) for the avoplex and remover - that size of remove was in john lewis today for just over £9.

Yes, and over here in the land of cheese and chocolate the bottle of Avoplex oil alone would cost me more than the whole kit!

I Would've ordered it if it wasn't on advanced orders.. Don't understand how it can be when the only viewings are tomorrow and Saturday as you guys said.. How annoying :mysmilie_10:

well if they havnt got the stock then it wouldnt be a anniversary collection so at least this way they can have it as an anniversary price but you just have to wait a few weeks

well if they havnt got the stock then it wouldnt be a anniversary collection so at least this way they can have it as an anniversary price but you just have to wait a few weeks

Boo.. Might still have to order it though :mysmilie_50:

As much as I love OPI, I won't be getting this collection because I have enough Nail Envy & Avoplex oil and I really don't like the blue shade in this kit. Also, I have the TSV on auto delivery, so that will be arriving next month when I'll get another couple of Nail Envys and an Avoplex Oil. lol!

As much as I love OPI, I won't be getting this collection because I have enough Nail Envy & Avoplex oil and I really don't like the blue shade in this kit. Also, I have the TSV on auto delivery, so that will be arriving next month when I'll get another couple of Nail Envys and an Avoplex Oil. lol!
Thanks you have just answered my question of when the auto delivery is due?
I am in 2 minds about ordering this set, I really didn't like the coloured nail envy but sold it on Ebay for a good price along with the glitter off.
But I like the look of the coloured polishes, maybe I will order it and sell what I don't need/like.
It certainly works out as a cheap way of building up a collection.

I've just bought the 'OPI 3 Piece Finish with OPI Collection' as I use the 'Rapi Dry Spray' and I've wanted to try the 'Drip Dry Drying Drops' for a while. I really don't like the 'Rapi Dry Top Coat' though but even just for the first two products this is a good price (I looked around the internet before I ordered).

I ordered 4 kits!
the mustang, the neon, the 3 piece finish with OPI and the discover OPI kits... i have sooo many bottles but cannot resist!

whoops I have just ordered this and the discover OPI kit. I have spent all day trying to talk my self out of it but I just couldn't resist any longer.
It was just to much of a temptation for me, especially as it was on advanced orders so I won't have to pay until next month!!
I will put the bits I won't use on good old ebay to try and recover some of the cost, that way I can buy more of the things I love.

My mustang collection has been dispatched, so the advanced orders must have been in-correct.

received this today alongside my LG TSV and the colours are stunning!!! i'm in love with the blue shade :mysmilie_50: now if only i could stop ordering OPI i'd be a rich woman

Latest posts

Back