OPI Christmas Gifts TSV 04/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might have a wee look for Mr CC's niece and my nephew's girlfriend. I cannot abide nail polish or any nail stuff myself but it always looks nice as a gift set.

CC

OPI Hello Kitty 7 Piece Collection (Going on Pre Sale early next week)

OPI TSV.jpg

CHRISTMAS GIFTS - CHRISTMAS GIFTS TSV
How does a set of nail polishes and a nail treatment in a cat box fit in with a Christmas gifts TSV looking to buy for a gift
Ok on offer but a TSV looks like something you would give a teenager

CHRISTMAS GIFTS - CHRISTMAS GIFTS TSV
How does a set of nail polishes and a nail treatment in a cat box fit in with a Christmas gifts TSV looking to buy for a gift
Ok on offer but a TSV looks like something you would give a teenager

I do love nail varnish and always have my nails painted. But this set looks drab, with boring colours, and a glitter polish possibly, which is a pain in the you know where to get off. Wish I was still a teenager! :mysmilie_11:

I do love nail varnish and always have my nails painted. But this set looks drab, with boring colours, and a glitter polish possibly, which is a pain in the you know where to get off. Wish I was still a teenager! :mysmilie_11:

I love my nail polishes too and enjoy doing my nails but have more than enough already. I used to buy every Leighton Denny TSV (on Auto Delivery) and most of the Nails Inc ones. Never got in to OPI so much but still have quite a few bottles. Anyway, suffice it to say I have at least one of all of the colours in this TSV and I don’t like the glitters in it (think the pink and brown are both glitters, aren’t they?).

Might have a wee look for Mr CC's niece and my nephew's girlfriend. I cannot abide nail polish or any nail stuff myself but it always looks nice as a gift set.

CC

All my nieces and “nieces in law” have their nails done in salons, they don’t intend sitting in front of the telly fiddling with base coat etc. Then they moan about ho hard it is to save a deposit to buy a house 🙄😂😂

All my nieces and “nieces in law” have their nails done in salons, they don’t intend sitting in front of the telly fiddling with base coat etc. Then they moan about ho hard it is to save a deposit to buy a house ������

Indeed. A bit silly, (imo)

(Polite version of fecking eejits. Sorry EM, I feel I must be honest here. One of my soap boxes.)

opi glitter goes off much faster than the regular opi....nails inc goes off very fast so I don't buy that brand anymore

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239461

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240971

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £1.95

This special seven-piece Hello Kitty Collection from OPI features six Nail Lacquers in a spectrum of brights and glitters, plus Pink to Envy Nail Envy to help strengthen and condition nails, all in a gorgeous presentation box that's currently only available at QVC. The perfect gift for the beauty lover in your life, this collection is a complete nail wardrobe for the season ahead and will give you countless looks inspired by the beloved character Hello Kitty.

Feline fancy - this gorgeous collection of glitters and block colours is inspired by the cult cat Hello Kitty for her 45th anniversary, featuring specially-created shades that you can switch up to suit your mood. Boasting high-coverage formulas, they'll stay true to colour on your nails for a vibrant look worthy of Hello Kitty herself!

The purr-fect present - if you have a beauty fan in your life, this collection makes the ultimate gift. Encased in a special presentation box that's currently only available at QVC, it'll last them all year round and will give them countless nail looks for any occasion, from bold brights for the day to eye-catching glitters for nights out.

Wear and care - included in this collection is Pink to Envy Nail Envy, which works to strengthen and condition your nails as you wear it. Ideal as a base for your mani or to wear on its own, this transparent, pink-tinted treatment will help you achieve stronger, longer natural nails whenever you wear it.

Stay stocked up for the season - by selecting the Auto Delivery option, you will receive six different shades in 90 days' time to keep your manicure bang up to date in the new year. The second set will include three classic shades and three more shades from the Hello Kitty Collection, plus another Nail Envy, all at the same amazing price.

Contains:

1 x Let's Be Friends Nail Lacquer (14ml) - cotton candy pink
1 x Let's Celebrate! Nail Lacquer (14ml) - chunky rose gold glitter
1 x All About the Bows Nail Lacquer (14ml) - deep cranberry red
1 x Hello Pretty Nail Lacquer (14ml) - dark purple
1 x Many Celebrations To Go! Nail Lacquer (14ml) - gold frost
1 x Born To Sparkle Nail Lacquer (14ml) - pink glitter
1 x Pink To Envy Nail Envy (14ml) - a nail treatment that works to give you beautiful, strong and healthy nails, with a transparent pink tint
1 x Hello Kitty gift box - currently only available at QVC

Auto Delivery option contains:

1 x My Favourite Gal Pal Nail Lacquer (14ml) – classic dark blue
1 x Isn’t She Iconic Nail Lacquer (14ml) – grey
1 x Glitter All the Way Nail Lacquer (14ml) – gold glitter
1 x Berlin There Done That Nail Lacquer (14ml) – taupe
1 x Aphrodite’s Pink Nightie Nail Lacquer (14ml) – light pink
1 x O Suzi Mio Nail Lacquer (14ml) – deep purple
1 x Pink To Envy Nail Envy (14ml) - a nail treatment that works to give you beautiful, strong and healthy nails, with a transparent pink tint
1 x Hello Kitty gift box - currently only available at QVC

Delivered to UK Mainland only

All my nieces and “nieces in law” have their nails done in salons, they don’t intend sitting in front of the telly fiddling with base coat etc. Then they moan about ho hard it is to save a deposit to buy a house ������

Awww I sympathise (sincerely not sarcastically) we all want it all but back in my day houses (I didn't have a house, I had a flat for a long time) were a lot cheaper and it was possible to own (bank own) a tiny flat in a crappy area and still have money for holidays and clothes and nails. That's what I did. These days girls have to think a whole lot harder about what they want to spend their money on and I hope they all make it in life.

CC

Latest posts

Back