OPI Show..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
Have been watching the OPI show and did see the most gorgeous colour, 'catch me in your net' (shimmery blue/green).. But I wasn't keen on the rest of the kit (or spending a lot of money).. So I looked on ebay and got it for a total of £6.44 from the US.. I was tempted to get 'dim sum' too, but resisted (for now, lol) :thinking:

Just back from Florida and bought this set for $12.50 a third cheaper than QVC and no postage. The bluey green is gorgeous on toes!

Oh wow Su, what a fantastic price! The green looks amazing, I just had to get one, lol.. Enjoy wearing your new colours.. :hi:

I knew you get this cheap from ebay. And the woman said you could only get this on QVC today. I couldn't help shouting liar! They often say this when it is not true.

I thought the afternoon show was poor for a 14th Anniversary show. No "expert" using the lacquers just Tiffany(?) shoving it on her own nails - very cringeworthy. A poorly presented show all round. Didn't bother watching the evening show.

Just an update on the OPI 'catch me in your net' colour.. It arrived today and its a stunning, mermaidy, bluey/green glittery shimmer.. Will look amazing on your toes, but it does look pretty on your fingers too, for when you want something a bit different..
Would definitely recommend this colour :hi:

Just an update on the OPI 'catch me in your net' colour.. It arrived today and its a stunning, mermaidy, bluey/green glittery shimmer.. Will look amazing on your toes, but it does look pretty on your fingers too, for when you want something a bit different..
Would definitely recommend this colour :hi:

I'm wearing it on my fingers and toe nails. It is lovely and I have had comments on it although it has chipped despite wearing base and top coats.

I'm also wearing on my fingers - I got the minis but will now have to try and find this full size - it's an all time favourite (like sahara sapphire - sigh)

I'm wearing it on my fingers and toe nails. It is lovely and I have had comments on it although it has chipped despite wearing base and top coats.

I had the very same problem - its so frustrating when you've taken the time to "do" your nails. However i solved my problem with using the OPI chip skip before applying any products - it seems to neutalise the nail bed making it better to adhere to the lacquers etc. Another tip that might help is to paint your top coat/nail envy over the free edge of your nails. By doing both my manicure now lasts(if i want it to) around a week. HTH

I missed out on the "catch me in your net":sad: but just last night i ordered a set with the susie says feug shui(cobalt blue) colour in it so looking forward to that arriving.

Last edited:
you are all very very very very bad people.:giggle:
Of course I had to go and have a look at the colour and of course I had to buy it:blush::devil:

really does look a fab colour and I also got mine of ebay :happy::mysmilie_508:

How funny, I spotted Alison Young wearing a stunning blue/green nail colour last night and trawled QVC to figure out what it was - and it was this one! Nearly bought one from USA via eBay, put it on my watch list, but someone had bought it by this morning lol, wonder who that could have been....
It's definitely on my hit list, I love it.

There are quite a few on buy it now from the US, Liverpool Supporter.. All very similar prices, when you add on the postage.. Its still cheaper than the UK prices! :thinking:

Latest posts

Back