Opi tsv 15/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has heard anything about what this might be, let's hope it isn't one of their boring ones!! I know it is 15th March, but wondered what the contents will be, we don't seem to have had one for ages x

Last edited:
I hope it's a decent one, the last few have been a bit pants!

I agree, prettyinpink. I prefer OPI nail varnishes among all the others from QVC. I find that some of the colours in the sets are not the colours that I like or not what I would buy, so buying the TSV is not really a bargain. I bought a couple of colours from USA on my last visit and they were only $8 each.

I agree, prettyinpink. I prefer OPI nail varnishes among all the others from QVC. I find that some of the colours in the sets are not the colours that I like or not what I would buy, so buying the TSV is not really a bargain. I bought a couple of colours from USA on my last visit and they were only $8 each.

I agree, the other brands don't appeal to me, and Opi seem to do such lovely colours, but when they do a Tsv,it always seems very unappealing, if they put Lincoln Park after Dark in this one I shall not be responsible for my actions! I wonder if they will put in some of the matte effect ones in it, hope not,

I agree, the other brands don't appeal to me, and Opi seem to do such lovely colours, but when they do a Tsv,it always seems very unappealing, if they put Lincoln Park after Dark in this one I shall not be responsible for my actions! I wonder if they will put in some of the matte effect ones in it, hope not,
I think they should give us a choice of colours.......but from reading the thread about the Red Carpet disaster , I don't think QVC will ever think of that in a hurry.

I often get them from Tk maxx but of course its the luck of the draw with that place sometimes have loads other times have none

LetzBeAvenue, I use a matte topcoat to change my existing nail polishes. Nice look is matte finish with glossy tips (same curve/shape as FrenchManicure). :heart: x CheapskateSnarly

LetzBeAvenue, I use a matte topcoat to change my existing nail polishes. Nice look is matte finish with glossy tips (same curve/shape as FrenchManicure). :heart: x CheapskateSnarly

Oh that sounds interesting, thanks for the idea, I may give that a go, I must have a thing about nice glossy nails and just don't fancy all matte looking ones, x

LetzBeAvenue - maybe 'dip' in and start with the ring fingers. x DaSnarlyFromDaDen

Well it won't be the new Mariah Carey collection as they have various items numbers for that BUT the spring / summer Euro Centrale collection has just come out too - I might be interested if a few of those colours are in. Ususally though it is a mix match for various old collection colours. Those specials for QVC were dreadful (it still think the formula was substandard). I might also have a dabble if it was avoplex or treatment based too.

I've converted to nails inc now as OPI are so boring now.I'm not a pink/red girl...more blacks,navy,ink,metallic and OPI just don't seem to offer them on QVC.I'd be really interested in the pink nail envy though...seems really hard to get hold of.

I really like OPI but I'm very much a fan of pinks and nudes. It lasts longest for me of all the QVC polishes. I really like pink nail envy RD but as far as I know you can only get it from QVC.

ok thanks...i would like to try it out and QVC seems the best place...I am on waitlist for it,as theres a day of shows coming up,hopefully they're restocking some things.

Latest posts

Back