Opi tsv 15/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking at the Euro colours in Sally's today they had a set of four minis and the full size ones. I really liked some of the colours so would rather buy just the ones I like as some of them were not colours I would wear.

Yes, I don't think i will be tempted, I don't like the blue or orangey colour much and one of the reviews on here said they had a few streaky problems with some of the Euro range, might give it a miss. Really have cut back on my QVC purchases lately. :angel:

I really like the colours...they look a change from pink and red!!! Shame about the glitter though...I already have two,one from a previous christmas tsv,one from another set...don't really want another!

I doubt it will contain any of these but the Oz Great and Good Collection launches 12th March...

I'll not be purchasing anyway as I finally qualified as a Nail Tech this week and finally have a Capital trade card! So unless it's a VERY good price and I want all the colours then sorry QVC you won't be getting an order from me.

Looks like Can't Find My Czechbook, Vant To Bite My Neck?, Suzi's Hungary Again and Polka.com which means there will probably be a nail envy and something else (possible avoplex to go pen?). Will decide on day I think depending on price. The Oz the Great and Powerful collection doesn't really excite me. It's their soft shade collection, which I'm not into, with some glitters that I really don't like the look of. The only one I might be remotely interested in is the liquid sand one. Money saved there then!

Well done Chrissi on your nail tech qualification...we'll be picking your brains for advice no doubt.

And welcome PolishJunkie.

Jude xx

I bought several shades of the Ballet collection last year, that's all the pastel shades I need and will last me ages - but I want almost all colours from the Euro collection, so I might go for this TSV.

I think I need to avoid watching QVC at all that day. I haven't been impressed by photos I've seen of these colours and in any case have already bought the Polka.com one for my daughter. But then I see them painting them on and I feel the NEED.

Latest posts

Back