OPI TSV 22nd May 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I know its a long way off but we always like advanced notice :grin:
Looks like it will contain a Limited Edition QVC Shade

Pink Nail Envy is also back on this day

looking forward to it already. Thanks to Nail Envy I have long nails (until the gardening season probably)

Sounds interesting - thanks!

The pink nail envy is a really pretty shade. I got it once about a year (or two?) ago when I think it was part of an OTO or something... Kinda just like a nice baby pink shade.

Sounds interesting - thanks!

The pink nail envy is a really pretty shade. I got it once about a year (or two?) ago when I think it was part of an OTO or something... Kinda just like a nice baby pink shade.

the only problem with teh tinted nail envy shades is that they seem to get thick and gloopy really quickly. The concictency is different to their other nail envys and polishes.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.....................no more red :down:

why can't OPI have a whacky colours TSV or a metallic TSV or something.

I may have to change sides to Nails Inc

I am currently obsessed with nail polish and can't wait for the opi tsv. I haven't bought opi for a while but I love the formula, it's just perfect!

I am currently obsessed with nail polish and can't wait for the opi tsv. I haven't bought opi for a while but I love the formula, it's just perfect!

I'm not buying at the moment as have been disgustingly extravagant on EZ-pays - but I will be sorely tempted and may need to use my 'get out of jail free' card for this one!

I've not ordered OPI for a while from QVC so will see what the TSV is like and if it's on easypay. I ordered the Kobo e-book thingy on Saturday (for my holidays) I only got it because of the easypay facility and it was cheaper than the Kindle and WH Smith etc.

To tell you the truth I'm trying to only order from QVC at least once a month, it seems that every other week I've got a parcel to collect from the Post Office lol.

So looking forward to hearing the details about this TSV - I didn't buy the last one as the colours were boring so hoping for a good one this time!

Latest posts

Back