OPI...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
If you just Julie on OPI with Charlie, she said there was a new collection coming in June associated with a famous drink... its going to be a coca-cola collection.

just in case you wondered... :mysmilie_50:

OPI release a lot of new collection a year, don't they? We've already had 4/5, I think, this year & it's only May. I love OPI lacquer, but I can't keep buying from all the collections and I'm sure colours are just being repeated!

'Next Stop Bikini Zone' & 'Kermit Me To Speak' look like the same colour when you just look at the bottle, but they do give a slightly different look on the nail ('Next Stop Bikini Zone' is purple & 'Kermit Me To Speak' is green).

I like the run way and the zero one but bought the last TSV on AD so not sure I can justify more OPI to add to my extra large stash

Before Q how many nail polishes did you purchase a year and now after Q how many? I reckon these nail polish companies have a absolutely huge increase of sales the like they never thought possible since going on Q (worldwide)! Do we all buy into the value of sets? How many different colours do most people actually use? I reckon the only reason for the new collections is to retire them fairly quickly so you favourite disappears and you have to look for another similar favourite which they bring out fairly quickly and the process starts again thus the consumer keeps buying? I do prefer OPI to the others for me it lasts the longest.

i always stock up on my OPI colours, i have 2 of their manicure cases full of them.. and a third filled with the treatments etc... i'm an addict!
but i'll admit no much of the colours have been purchased off Q... its easy to find them elsewhere cheaper - especially if you're lucky enough to take a trip to the USA

i always stock up on my OPI colours, i have 2 of their manicure cases full of them.. and a third filled with the treatments etc... i'm an addict!
but i'll admit no much of the colours have been purchased off Q... its easy to find them elsewhere cheaper - especially if you're lucky enough to take a trip to the USA

CMQ, do the polishes not congeal, before you finish the bottles?

I have some very old OPI from Q and it's still okay but I also have a bottle of thinner that is excellent on older polishes -I have polish over 10 years old and still useable

I've got mountains of OPI too,most of it is from the early days of QVC & it's still fine.

A quick shake & they're just perfect!

i think OPI is just miles ahead of other brands in quality. i do agree though that sometimes their colour collection is limited...

finally I have some nails. nail envy really works. I must add capping the end of your nails makes a difference. my fav formulation is opi. it dries faster than all the other nail polish brands and lasts longer.

opi is my miracle story to getting nails to be proud of too, all thanks to nail envy!

I think the best product I have used is nail tek. Must dig it out again and give it another try. Using nail envy for a few days as I only want to put Red Carpet manicure on Friday as I am on holiday for a week and it generally won't last more than 7 days.

I think the best product I have used is nail tek. Must dig it out again and give it another try. Using nail envy for a few days as I only want to put Red Carpet manicure on Friday as I am on holiday for a week and it generally won't last more than 7 days.

Oh I have never heard of Nail tek, is it that good? I have very weak peeling nails and I find whilst Nail Envy does help they still don't seem to grow very much , thanks

Latest posts

Back