Our favourite fashion guru ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SweetCheeks

Registered Shopper
Loving Glen's own 'little cardi and flat pump' combo on the Ronni Nicole hour. A coral calamity that should NEVER be seen on anyone, let alone a man - gah!

Oh isn't it just hideous :sad: He looks ridiculous. If hes a fashion expert than I'm the Pope.

I actually think he'd look better in one of Ronni Nicole's creations - he could even keep on 'the pump'!

He's worn this before - it's one of his classics!
By the way, did anyone see him (inadvertently I hope) manage to lift Alison Keenan's skirt a lot higher than she wanted? The poor woman, I'd've clocked him! He didn't give her any warning either! I thought she held her cool really well!

My husband saw that & said '' What the hell is he doing to her ? Hes asking for her to smack him one''

Poor Ali K.

And don't forget girls to get that '' little party dress with a pop of colour so you look fabulous ''

Last edited:
That cardigan is hideous!

He normally looks quite bad but this outfit just screams "mid-life crisis"

Anyone want a bet he's got a soft top sports car in the QVC car park??:sad:

My husband saw that & said '' What the hell is he doing to her ? Hes asking for her to smack him one''

Poor Ali K.

And don't forget girls to get that '' little party dress with a pop of colour so you look fabulous ''

Pop of colour? He'll get a pop of my fist if he mentions 'easy dressing' again.

He has left the lower buttons of his cardigan undone again to highlight the lunchbox area. Yuck! :puke:

That poor model. I don't think she was too happy. The smile looked to me it was through gritted teeth when he was fiddling with the dresses. :puke:

What is it with him and cardigans? Mate, either do it up or undo it. Aren't cardi's supposed to be a bit English teacherish or are dayglo clashing clothes on trend right now? :wonder:

What is it with him and cardigans? Mate, either do it up or undo it. Aren't cardi's supposed to be a bit English teacherish or are dayglo clashing clothes on trend right now? :wonder:

I don't think he'd know "on trend" if it hit him in the face! :headbang:

Latest posts

Back