Outdoor Living TSV 03/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Inflatable penis on a high pole.
You're being ridiculous lol. Be a hoot though at the Jubilee party. We could tie flags round it and once a few beers have been downed, the neighbours would be comparing poles.

I know!! What sort of neighbourhood do I live in? We're on the caravan park, say no more.

CC

Attachments

• Cocoon Chait TSV 1.jpg
    Cocoon Chait TSV 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Cocoon Chait TSV 2.jpg
    Cocoon Chait TSV 2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Cocoon Chait TSV 3.jpg
    Cocoon Chait TSV 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Cocoon Chait TSV 4.jpg
    Cocoon Chait TSV 4.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Cocoon Chait TSV 5.jpg
    Cocoon Chait TSV 5.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the stand being huge. Its high and the feet are spread out so still a big footprint. I cover mine and bring in the cushion over winter and if rain is forecast.

I’ve just an email about that rattan daybed thing. My apologies to anyone who likes it and is intending to buy it, but I think it’s hideous. The hood reminds me of an old-fashioned pram without the wheels. And just under £400 for THAT?

The blurb also says “Easy to move around or store away during the winter months ……” I guess they’ll be flogging a shed to put it in soon. 🙄

As with the cocoon chair, and now the double one, we’ll probably see that at every available opportunity. The airing of those chairs, and the recliners, is getting as frequent and as boring as the Dyson ones.

I have a cocoon chair from Germany with the cover. I agree the day bed is huge. The reclining loungers are really nice just a bit on the heavy size. But sturdy. I and my daughter have one each can't fault them.

Oh, just wait, every presenter will be on singing its praises and how they luurve theirs ! Wonder if Jill Gaunt will be showing it off in her miniscule garden 🤭

I'm still waiting for the outside rocking chair to arrive. It'll be ****** Christmas before I get it.

Innovators Folding Double Cocoon Egg Chair
QVC Price £489.00
Todays Special Value Price £399.00
P&P £7.95
5 Easy Pays of £79.80

This season, sit back, relax and unwind with the soothing Eleanor double cocoon egg chair from Innovators. Created in high-grade aluminium and steel with faux rattan ropework, it boasts plush, removable deep-filled cushions, with an elegant design for two people to sit side by side. Whether youre entertaining loved ones al fresco or reading a book in the sunshine, this chair is where you'll want to be in the garden!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Innovators Folding Double Cocoon Egg Chair from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £489 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £379 plus P&P, you’re saving £110.

Your time to recline - the gentle sway of the egg chair and the sprung attachments will allow you to truly relax after a few hours on your feet, or why not start the day in the egg chair with breakfast and blue skies? If hosting guests is on the agenda, then take note - your friends and loved ones are sure to arrive early to bag their place on the Cocoon egg chair too!

Considered design - to create this hanging egg chair, a number of high-quality materials have been combined to fantastic effect, achieving not only a low-maintenance, all-weather piece of furniture but also a stylish look to lift any home or garden.

Rainy days ahead? Not a problem, the Eleanor double hanging egg chair is fully collapsible and folds down into a compact size, making it easy to store away in the winter months.

Suits any style - in a choice of four chic colours, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Latte or Black, this egg chair can be easily incorporated into any space. Plus, it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, looking as good on your deck or patio as it will in your conservatory.

• It is recommended that waterproof covers are used to protect the furniture when not in use and that the fabric cushions be stored inside
  • Clean the rattan with warm water and a mild soap. Cushions are dry clean only
  • Base: durable steel; chair frame: aluminium; rope: PVC rattan; cushion: 100% polyester outer and filling
  • Assembled chair (h x w x d): 1.96m x 160cm x 1.08m (6'4" x 5'3" x 3'5")
  • Seat opening (h x w): 1m x 122cm (3'2" x 4'0")
  • Weight: 21kg
  • Max user weight: 220kg

Colour options:

• Dark grey
  • Light grey
  • Latte
  • Black

What's in the box?

• 1 x frame
  • 1 x chair
  • 1 x cushions

All measurements are approximate

Innovators are an interesting brand on Q at the moment - its rather jarring to see them sell outlet versions of some of the Innovators line at the same time as they are punting them out at full price (the single version of this chair was on outlet at the same time it was live, the same with the easy up parasol, and also the recliner chair with the sunshade - i'd imagine if you hold your nerve you'll see this double chair appear there at some point over the coming days also.

You would have thought Q would have tried to punt this a bit earlier than now, as having it as an offer on actual Jubilee bank holiday means they cant use their current tried and tested marketing ploy to sell this! :)

I got the reclining lounger last year and I love it, although the sun shade thingy is next to useless. The cup holder is good for holding my wine 🍷 🍷 and there's enough room for Bry to nap with me.

CC

Innovators Folding Double Cocoon Egg Chair
QVC Price £489.00
Todays Special Value Price £399.00
P&P £7.95
5 Easy Pays of £79.80

This season, sit back, relax and unwind with the soothing Eleanor double cocoon egg chair from Innovators. Created in high-grade aluminium and steel with faux rattan ropework, it boasts plush, removable deep-filled cushions, with an elegant design for two people to sit side by side. Whether youre entertaining loved ones al fresco or reading a book in the sunshine, this chair is where you'll want to be in the garden!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Innovators Folding Double Cocoon Egg Chair from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £489 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £379 plus P&P, you’re saving £110.

Your time to recline - the gentle sway of the egg chair and the sprung attachments will allow you to truly relax after a few hours on your feet, or why not start the day in the egg chair with breakfast and blue skies? If hosting guests is on the agenda, then take note - your friends and loved ones are sure to arrive early to bag their place on the Cocoon egg chair too!

Considered design - to create this hanging egg chair, a number of high-quality materials have been combined to fantastic effect, achieving not only a low-maintenance, all-weather piece of furniture but also a stylish look to lift any home or garden.

Rainy days ahead? Not a problem, the Eleanor double hanging egg chair is fully collapsible and folds down into a compact size, making it easy to store away in the winter months.

Suits any style - in a choice of four chic colours, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Latte or Black, this egg chair can be easily incorporated into any space. Plus, it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, looking as good on your deck or patio as it will in your conservatory.

• It is recommended that waterproof covers are used to protect the furniture when not in use and that the fabric cushions be stored inside
  • Clean the rattan with warm water and a mild soap. Cushions are dry clean only
  • Base: durable steel; chair frame: aluminium; rope: PVC rattan; cushion: 100% polyester outer and filling
  • Assembled chair (h x w x d): 1.96m x 160cm x 1.08m (6'4" x 5'3" x 3'5")
  • Seat opening (h x w): 1m x 122cm (3'2" x 4'0")
  • Weight: 21kg
  • Max user weight: 220kg

Colour options:

• Dark grey
  • Light grey
  • Latte
  • Black

What's in the box?

• 1 x frame
  • 1 x chair
  • 1 x cushions

All measurements are approximate

Been Reduced another £20 since i posted

Todays Special Value Price £379.00
5 Easy Pays of £75.80

Innovators are an interesting brand on Q at the moment - its rather jarring to see them sell outlet versions of some of the Innovators line at the same time as they are punting them out at full price (the single version of this chair was on outlet at the same time it was live, the same with the easy up parasol, and also the recliner chair with the sunshade - i'd imagine if you hold your nerve you'll see this double chair appear there at some point over the coming days also.

You would have thought Q would have tried to punt this a bit earlier than now, as having it as an offer on actual Jubilee bank holiday means they cant use their current tried and tested marketing ploy to sell this! :)
Which outlet store is this please? Or is it direct with them?

Latest posts

Back